[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I believe that I've seen a follow-on to that... somewhere... I think it's lurking in the depths of my humor folder... time to go digging!
If it has a bride and/or a groom telling how on their way from the church to the city hall some fifty or sixty Finnish Medieval re-enactors in rehearsal stopped and formed a line of honour with drawn swords and sang a wedding song led by a lad with an angel's voice... that was us a few years back. Me and a couple of other veterans of the Medieval Market still do that if we're in Medieval garb and see a wedding procession coming our way.

If it has a bride and/or a groom telling how on their way from the church to the city hall some fifty or sixty Finnish Medieval re-enactors in rehearsal stopped and formed a line of honour with drawn swords and sang a wedding song led by a lad with an angel's voice... that was us a few years back. Me and a couple of other veterans of the Medieval Market still do that if we're in Medieval garb and see a wedding procession coming our way.
Nah I've seen it before too. It was about the same group, and the guy with one eye facing deportation because of the whole carrying a sword around town thing, and a slew of random people testifying on his behalf because of how he helped them, similar to OP.

It was, almost certainly bullshit.

It sounds like a brain storming type session where teachers were reviewing material and questioning their own assumptions. Then someone took one suggestion too far, and brought it up publicly.

It isn't crazy to wonder. It would, however, be crazy to act on all the output of a brainstorming session. If they started removing books from the library that mentioned sandwiches - or even from the official lesson plans - then I'd start face palming.

As it is, it seems like little more than slow news day.

Status
Not open for further replies.