[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody cares, I'm pretty darn positive that cat is a Scottish Fold. So, if you want one, there you go. (It's one of my favorite breeds, along with a Maine Coon. Adorable!)

figmentPez

Staff member
Can you actually train a cat to do that? Because that's adorable.
I dunno, my sister's cat figured out how to do it all on her own. I'll be sitting at my computer and she'll come up and tap me on the arm for attention if I can't hear her because I've got my headphones on.

Wow, that spider-man cartoon looks like ass... It's even on the XD, why didn't they just KEEP SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN GOING... ugh, that show was great.

IIRC, WoW used to have a maine coon pet, but they changed the name because people were offended by it because they didn't realize it was actually a real breed of cat.

If anyone can find a clear sample of Kevin Conroy saying the I am the night line while I'm here at work, I'd sure appreciate it.

Yeah, that whole "Lightning fast reflexes because you've trained your nerves" is a double edged sword. Also probably not strictly true, but it's funny to think that in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.