[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
See, I've had exactly the opposite experience. I am disappointed to see how well the douches and jocks are doing in life. Seems like the same crap that let you schmooze past girls and teachers in high school gets you pretty far in real life, too, contrary to all the after school specials. I frickin' can't stand it when people act like bullying and teasing was just kids being kids, too. Like we're supposed to be buddies now that we're all grown up. It might've been kids being kids to you because you, but it certainly stuck with me forever.

North_Ranger

Staff member
See, I've had exactly the opposite experience. I am disappointed to see how well the douches and jocks are doing in life. Seems like the same crap that let you schmooze past girls and teachers in high school gets you pretty far in real life, too, contrary to all the after school specials. I frickin' can't stand it when people act like bullying and teasing was just kids being kids, too. Like we're supposed to be buddies now that we're all grown up. It might've been kids being kids to you because you, but it certainly stuck with me forever.
Careful there, fade... Last time we started this discussion, I too voiced my opinion that being bullied isn't something you get over easily. Following that, I got told by someone (who I am not going to name here because then we'll just be at each other's throats again and nobody likes that but who used to rhyme with "spaz") how much of a pussy I was when I was a kid. Also, there might have been a mention of sucking it up.

ElJuski

Staff member
There's entirely a big difference between, "Yeah, you were a dick as a kid so I don't really respect you now" versus "I have held this grudge for twenty some years you fucking fuck".

M

makare

Every time we have the bully conversations I generally pass it over because I was never bullied. But the day before yesterday, I remembered that I was in fact bullied after all. There were two guys that pretty much made my middle school years hell. My mom called and asked me about one of them and it turns out he just got arrested for firing a gun into a car his girlfriend was sitting in.

Nice to see how much that asshole has changed.

Since explanations were asked, a 40 year old female co-worker came by my office the moment I clicked on the thread and her facial expression was extremely uncomfortable until I had to specifically tell her I was on "my lunch" reading a thread with funny pictures and someone posted a very non-funny one then I proceeded to show her a few other pages.

"Oh na pas tous le meme un sens de humour."

Now can we go back to the thread or will the mods allow posters to keep hijacking my favorite thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.