[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M THE GODDAMN...Spiderman?

1) Ninja Group sounds like a firm of shadow accountants. They dress as peasants and do your taxes in the night when you least expect it. Also, they blind your guards with a Black Egg. They don't have to, but ninjas.
2) Bruce found Spiderman equipment in his basement. A basement he didn't know he had. Clearly, Alfred is really Peter Parker.

J

Jiarn

Just took this picture while doing laundry. I text it to my GF and she says "Great, the laundry has mutated. Hopefully it'll continue to evolve and walk to the washer to clean itself!"

That's probably for the best :p

Seriously though, do you use some kind of image blocking add-on? I think the majority of the pics I post are hosted from imgur, and the rest from imageshack.

Test

W

Wasabi Poptart

That's probably for the best :p

Seriously though, do you use some kind of image blocking add-on? I think the majority of the pics I post are hosted from imgur, and the rest from imageshack.

Test
YAY I SEE IT! And love it! LMAO!
The only thing I have is Ad-Blocker Plus, btw.

That picture was from imageshack. The one you couldn't see was from imgur. Do you use Firefox? In FF you can block images without add-ons. Maybe go to imgur.com to see if it's blocked? Or you can check by going to Tools>Options and then clicking the Exceptions button next to "Load images automatically"

Also, a three image test just to double check:

-edit-
@sixpackshacker: You're not asking seriously, are you?

fade

Staff member
The cruel joke of age. Lars just looks like a weekend dad now, which is probably worse than violating his lyrics.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Thanks Drifter! I had imgur blocked with Ad-Block for some reason. I don't remember doing it. *shrugs* Fixed NOW! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.