[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
24 0 0
I'M THE GODDAMN...Spiderman?

1) Ninja Group sounds like a firm of shadow accountants. They dress as peasants and do your taxes in the night when you least expect it. Also, they blind your guards with a Black Egg. They don't have to, but ninjas.
2) Bruce found Spiderman equipment in his basement. A basement he didn't know he had. Clearly, Alfred is really Peter Parker.

Just took this picture while doing laundry. I text it to my GF and she says "Great, the laundry has mutated. Hopefully it'll continue to evolve and walk to the washer to clean itself!"

Reactions
429 92 0
That's probably for the best :p

Seriously though, do you use some kind of image blocking add-on? I think the majority of the pics I post are hosted from imgur, and the rest from imageshack.

Test

W

Wasabi Poptart

That's probably for the best :p

Seriously though, do you use some kind of image blocking add-on? I think the majority of the pics I post are hosted from imgur, and the rest from imageshack.

Test
YAY I SEE IT! And love it! LMAO!
The only thing I have is Ad-Blocker Plus, btw.

Reactions
429 92 0
That picture was from imageshack. The one you couldn't see was from imgur. Do you use Firefox? In FF you can block images without add-ons. Maybe go to imgur.com to see if it's blocked? Or you can check by going to Tools>Options and then clicking the Exceptions button next to "Load images automatically"

Also, a three image test just to double check:

-edit-
@sixpackshacker: You're not asking seriously, are you?

fade

Staff member
Reactions
366 91 4
The cruel joke of age. Lars just looks like a weekend dad now, which is probably worse than violating his lyrics.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Thanks Drifter! I had imgur blocked with Ad-Block for some reason. I don't remember doing it. *shrugs* Fixed NOW! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.