[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, I have often been told I have odd tastes in snacks. I used to occasionally enjoy beef jerky dipped in spicy cheese dip.

Well, I have often been told I have odd tastes in snacks. I used to occasionally enjoy beef jerky dipped in spicy cheese dip.
Meat and cheese will never be odd.

Sorry, you'll have to come up with something weirder before I'll believe the "odd taste" line. You probably say that to all the forums, you cad.

Considering there are 3 possible answers wouldn't it be 33,(3)%?
The answer is a paradox (but it's definitely not 33%)

There are 4 options, which would indicate 25% is the answer. However, since 25% is on there twice, the chance of choosing the correct answer of 25% is therefore 50%; however, since 50% is now the correct answer and is only on there once, it goes back to 25%. It is an infinite loop of those two answers.

fade

Staff member
The correct answer would be that it's a poorly posed problem. The numerical answer would be 25% through maximum likelihood, and 37.5 through least squares.

The answer is a paradox (but it's definitely not 33%)

There are 4 options, which would indicate 25% is the answer. However, since 25% is on there twice, the chance of choosing the correct answer of 25% is therefore 50%; however, since 50% is now the correct answer and is only on there once, it goes back to 25%. It is an infinite loop of those two answers.
The correct answer would be that it's a poorly posed problem. The numerical answer would be 25% through maximum likelihood, and 37.5 through least squares.
So semantics have broken math... ha, i knew they where chaotic evil...

M

makare

Was it the two tablespoons of crisco in each bite, or the fact that oreos are very distinctly flavored and don't go with anything other than milk?
It was the fact that a cookie doesnt really need another cookie inside of it. That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.