[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fade's picture
Brings up an amusing story:

My brother and I were driving up to San Antonio and we had to cross the checkpoint (that checks for drugs/illegal aliens). Normally we go through pretty easy, the immigration officer will just ask "US Citizen?" while aiming his flashlight into the car here and there, we say "Yep" and move on with little to no issue. Well I have no clue what crawled up this guy's ass this one time because he asked us to pull the car up and to the side, get out of the car and open the trunk.
Now, before I say anymore I will tell you exactly what was in the trunk: A blue tarp, fertilizer, a few flower pots and some jumper cables. The officer rummaged around in there (while holding onto his drug dog, which didn't bark once) and turns to us to say "Looks like a mobile meth lab". My brother was stunned, mouth agape, no clue what to say. As shocked as I was, I got pretty annoyed and replied "With no meth?". Which of course earned me a really horrible stare from the officer and total shock from my brother.
The officer walked over and talked to a few others and after a while they asked us a few more questions about where we were going, from, etc. then let us go. I couldn't believe what had happened. Mobile Meth Lab? Really? Even if you assume that about the content of a vehicle, why would you even say that out loud? The drug dog was calm as shit and you still thought to say that? I couldn't even take it as a joke because he meant it seriously.

/rantover

A blue tarp, fertilizer, a few flower pots and some jumper cables. The officer rummaged around in there (while holding onto his drug dog, which didn't bark once) and turns to us to say "Looks like a mobile meth lab".
Damn, people are getting paranoid about fertilizer.

That guy would probably freak the fuck out at my plans to try and grow spinach in an aquarium in my apartment.

GasBandit

Staff member
I bet he says "looks like a mobile meth lab" at every car they search, just to fish for a reaction from the occupants. It's like the old pick up line "hey baby I wanna jump your bones." 9 times out of 10, you get slapped, but that 10th time.. /snl

I can understand that, I suppose, but why pull us over in the first place? Was it just a random pull over coincidence? It took almost an hour out of our already 4hr drive.

Racial profiling? My brother is whiter than snow and clean cut to boot.

Bloody entrails are easy to explain: "I hit a deer, officer. It was so scary" in my best innocent voice, while batting my eyes, biting my lower lip and exposing my v-top.

GasBandit

Staff member
Racial profiling? My brother is whiter than snow and clean cut to boot.

Bloody entrails are easy to explain: "I hit a deer, officer. It was so scary" in my best innocent voice, while batting my eyes, biting my lower lip and exposing my v-top.
You hit a deer... with the inside of your trunk?

He was talking about my car being washed/dirty from blood.

Cleaning the inside of my car after "activities"? I just call The Wolf.

GasBandit

Staff member
For some reason I'm reminded of Me Myself and Irene, the part where they find the rope, sex toys, shovel and lye in the trunk.

Why am I not shocked that the Australian chick is completely covered up?

On a related note, I spent alot of my teen years oogling the broadcast girls on the mexican stations for sure.

GasBandit

Staff member
Why am I not shocked that the Australian chick is completely covered up?

On a related note, I spent alot of my teen years oogling the broadcast girls on the mexican stations for sure.
Mexican TV definitely knows who to put in front of cameras, and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.