[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You... You've never seen Arrested Development? The smartest and funniest show of the last 20 years? Go. Now. You will not regret it. It's all on Netflix instant watch FYI. The wife and I just got done doing our 5th or 6th straight marathon of it. Still the best.

Arrested Development is a good show, and it's available to watch on netflix and hulu. If you have 45 minutes, it's worth it to watch the first episode and go from there.

M

makare

Arrested Development is good but I have never really understood the extreme love for it some people have.

I don't know what "extreme love" means but it's a damn good show that never got a chance to get crappy like every other show that goes past 3 or 4 seasons. Thanks for that Fox. And I kind of mean it.

M

makare

My friend Robin always wants to watch it and I say, no I saw it already and it isn't something I want to watch over and over.

Well, we watch the whole series every other year or so. It's pretty short all in all so it's not hard but I suppose anyone who only wants to watch one show over and over would be annoying. The real big issue with AD is that it doesn't work like a Seinfeld or a Simpsons. It's best absorbed in order since there is so much continuity between episodes. It would never work well in syndication or randomly.

No Netflix. I has a sad... :(

But, based on y'all's recommendations, I shall endeavor to find a medium with which to view it.

@Makare: Ah! Welcome to everyone's favorite game: What Has O_C NOT Seen This Time?
(seriously, I get asked about all sorts of movies by guys at the precinct, and consistently blow their minds.)

I'm sure the DVD's are dirt cheap now, if you like things that are both smart and funny it's worth owning.

Status
Not open for further replies.