[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jiarn you can cool that easily, unless the room gets hot open air and ambient temperature should be fine. I've done a few similar, one just because I had drywall screws and was bored while waiting on a job site. Yeah, probably about as proper as rubbing the sticks of RAM together to get them warmed up and ready for use, but it worked! As for where I've been hanging out I'm disappointed but turns out they still get mostly cars even after putting up this sign.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ever since I saw this picture, I've made it my goal to make this a reality in my home. My only confusion comes from how to keep it cool....
That looks like a pretty good setup to me. Don't need to worry about keeping it cool, everything that needs cooling has a fan on it, and it's open to the air so it's not like you have to worry about case airflow. Maybe I'll try that on my next computer in a couple years.

The only problem I can detect in that is Mom from Futurama is the picture for "Evil Queen" over on the left side. It says she has no family when the character in fact has 3 sons.

GasBandit

Staff member
Not enough example pictures. Especially when, as tropes, they're so easily found. But I guess that might end up with an argument over exactly who is a "strong female character."

figmentPez

Staff member
Speaking of strong female characters:
sadsamus.jpg

Source Image
If I had the time today, I'd come up with a witty caption about how Metroid Other M turned her into a scared little girl with daddy issues.

Man, if it were possible for me to be built like Terry Crews I would not stop taking my shirt off and screaming at people.

Engineers think that if the glass were opaque, people would stop worrying about its current capacity until such time as it reaches zero.

--Patrick

Engineers would think it would be awesome to cool the glass in order to keep your drinks cold, and would spend hours arguing over the best way to build a portable micro-refrigeration unit ... until someone comes along and plunks a couple ice cubes in it.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Mom thinks the person who didn't put their dirty glass in the sink when they were done is in BIG trouble!

J

Jiarn

This is funnier because I know that this is real. :confused:
I mean it's real because I believe people out there are that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.