[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering erasing my birthday from facebook for that reason. Feels so weird and the people I'm closest to tell me in person anyway.

I'm considering erasing my birthday from facebook for that reason. Feels so weird and the people I'm closest to tell me in person anyway.
I never entered any of my personal data into Facebook to begin with. No personal data entered = no personal data to leak.

--Patrick

Do what I did, birthday bomb yourself (set your birth date to a random day) and unfriend anyone who sends you a happy birthday post

I just give everyone a heads up about a week ahead of time. When they wish me a happy birthday, they can't use the words "happy" or "birthday." :D

IMDB's list widget needs to better screen the titles of said lists.

This reminds me of something I read on Tropes recently. Under Sturgeon's Law:
Video Game Corollary: If a video game has user-created content, then 90% of it will be based on male or female genitalia or "LittleBigHolocaust."'
This needs to be amended to "User Generated Content Corollary: " and then the same, except referencing ANY user-created content, anywhere unless heavily edited (wikipedia, tropes itself, etc). This being a prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.