[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member

Los Angeles Police Department officers found themselves in a rather awkward situation at the Robotoki video game developer studio after an employee accidentally hit their security system's "armed threat" panic button. The office just happened to have a life-sized statue of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 character Simon "Ghost" Riley on display by the entrance, armed with a menacing-looking mock assault rifle. When police arrived on the scene and noticed the gun-wielding figure, they immediately stormed the building in a tense 15-minute standoff. After realizing the effigy was not a threat, the police reportedly left the building while laughing at the absurd incident.

Basically. Despite being trusted with guns, it really seems like many police organizations don't now how to use them or when to use them. It's sort of like how many police officers use their tasers way more than they should and it's leading to deaths.

We need to shore up the national standards for the right to carry these things... because it's clearly not enough right now.

GasBandit

Staff member
We need to shore up the national standards for the right to carry these things... because it's clearly not enough right now.
Welllll, the "standard" for the right to carry firearms is constitutionally set pretty low, and for a reason ;) But I think what you mean is that those who are employed in capacities that require them seem very remiss in the training associated with such implements.

Welllll, the "standard" for the right to carry firearms is constitutionally set pretty low, and for a reason ;) But I think what you mean is that those who are employed in capacities that require them seem very remiss in the training associated with such implements.
Yeah, I was implying that police training seems to be lax.

I feel Pez needs to check his blood pressure, take off his pants of white knighting, or maybe just ignore GB if he's going to get this upset.

Let's get back to funny pictures.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'm talking to you as well, Gil. It takes two to tango - and you just put on your fanciest dancing shoes for him.

Knock it off or I'll be knocking some sense into all of you.[DOUBLEPOST=1370592712][/DOUBLEPOST]Now, let's have some funny pictures, shall we?

I'm talking to you as well, Gil. It takes two to tango - and you just put on your fanciest dancing shoes for him.

Knock it off or I'll be knocking some sense into all of you.[DOUBLEPOST=1370592712][/DOUBLEPOST]Now, let's have some funny pictures, shall we?

Oh I know you were, I was just saying he was done ;)

PICTURE TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.