[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one actually made me laugh audibly.

Seems like he's cleaning his disassembled rifle, though. The top casing has been removed, along with the internal parts as far as can be seen. Holding the weapon up to your eye like that does look weird, but that's how you check if the barrel is clean, at least with the AK-type assault rifles (RK 62) that we used in the military.

I say leave it on Daylight Saving Time for the rest of my life. I don't need daylight at 6:30am, I'd rather have the daylight AFTER I get off work.

...and get paid an hour less.

I'm glad I'm not working this year. I hate the idea of burning an hour of vacation for an hour that doesn't exist.

I say leave it on Daylight Saving Time for the rest of my life. I don't need daylight at 6:30am, I'd rather have the daylight AFTER I get off work.
When I was still living by myself, I would just leave all the clocks set to standard time, and then mentally add the hour during DST so I didn't have to go around changing clocks. The only reason I don't do this now is because other people use those clocks, too.

--Patrick

When I was still living by myself, I would just leave all the clocks set to standard time, and then mentally add the hour during DST so I didn't have to go around changing clocks. The only reason I don't do this now is because other people use those clocks, too.

--Patrick
But now it's Daylight Saving Time for more of the year than "standard" time. I'll take daylight when I'm awake rather than while trying to sleep in on Saturday.

But now it's Daylight Saving Time for more of the year than "standard" time. I'll take daylight when I'm awake rather than while trying to sleep in on Saturday.
Really, I don't know why we don't just move the clocks by half an hour and just leave it there all year round.

--Patrick

I like it when my time doesn't switch, thank you very much. However, now that it HAS, I am now a nice synchronized 12-hr difference from home, making calls rather convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.