[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
Two week ago, my boss told everyone to start locking their stations when left unattended, obviously many people didn't listen. So last week at work, I went around the office and changed a .wav in a cunning way so that whenever they got an e-mail, the entire theme song of My Little Pony would play (3+ minutes).

Needless to state, when I drove home, I was humming the tune.
When I worked for Compaq, leaving your workstation unlocked meant somebody would get on it and send an all-hands e-mail from your account saying "I'll be bringing everybody donuts tomorrow!" and you had to do it.

I'd like to play a game called spot the ADHD people.
I'm betting they're the ones whose expressions look perfectly normal in those shots.

--Patrick

Now that would have kept up my interest in French.
There was an English textbook here in Taiwan, called something like The English Teachers Won't Teach You. It was basically all... that stuff... but with dirty stories used as the texts for study. So, like, chapter one would be a lonely woman taking a shower and enjoying her own company. Chapter two would be an encounter between a woman and her mailman. Chapter three was two nurses and a hospital custodian, etc etc.

I remember reading that book and taking issue with some of the translated Chinese, because it was obvious the Chinese translator was not up to speed on the various euphemisms for different body parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.