[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always assumed it was fraud they were committing. Maybe a few counts of attempted murder here and there.

Oh and trespassing 'cause the old amusement park usually belonged to someone else but then again scoobs and the gang were guilty of that too.

Well, to be fair, most of those arrested for "scaring people" were scaring them for ulterior motives like driving them away so they could take their property or somesuch.

Oh man, it's rare that something both makes me laugh and makes me sad AT THE SAME TIME... you're gonna cause me to short circuit or something, dude

That being said.. have you seen the Snickers ad with Betty White playing football and being tackled and everything, and it's really her! And then they do a huddle and they're all like "Dude, WTF, you're playing like Betty White out there!" and Betty White herself is all like "your mom!" and then a girl comes up and gives Betty White a snickers and as soon as she bites it she becomes this dude and they're all like "is that better?" and the non-betty white dude says "yeah, thanks"

so awesome

*ditzy blonde voice* I don't get it.
It's not a bug - it's a feature.[/QUOTE]

??? THat still doesn't help me. I has a dumb.[/QUOTE]

Volkswage bug.

"It's not a bug, it's a feature" is a software-related phrase.
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/t...Microsoft_posts_their_own_exploit_for_IIS_5_0[/QUOTE]

Now it makes sense.

I know what a Volkswagen Bug is Dave! I didn't know what the Feature meant.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.