[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted, an accurate map of Springfield is impossible, because after a handful of years they just gave up on making the town one singular place and turned it into Everywhere But Kinda Mid-California, USA. So the fact the guys that made that shit were able to fit in as much as they did is, indeed, impressive.
Even the layout of the Simpsons' house changes episode to episode. I mean its mostly the same, but that door in the main hallway is sometimes a closet and sometimes a basement.

M

makare

I spent more time than I should, meaning any at all, trying to figure out the layout of the Hill's home in King of the Hill....

I think it was pretty consistent.. most of the time.

figmentPez

Staff member
I spent more time than I should, meaning any at all, trying to figure out the layout of the Hill's home in King of the Hill....

I think it was pretty consistent.. most of the time.
I was so confused by that layout until it dawned on me that their garage was in the back yard.

It is a strange neighborhood layout that I've seen a few times in TX. Where the house faces the street, but all the garages and driveways were on an alley that runs behind all the yards. That essentially doubles the amount of roads in the neighborhood.

fade

Staff member
That's WAAAY more accurate, because to this date, I have yet to shit any bricks despite the promises that I would. I mean on one hand, it would probably hurt, but on the other, I'm just plain curious.

fade

Staff member
Also, is it just me, or does she kind of look like Andre the Giant in the face? (I really hope that's not HCGLNS's girlfriend or sister I'm insulting)

Status
Not open for further replies.