Former President Trump Thread

At least your legislature isn't trying to cancel your vote in multiple ways.

"We said no to increased school vouchers." (votes to expand school vouchers anyways)
"We want our choice for president." (votes to allow the legislature to choose the electors)
"We want to be safe going to local businesses." (votes to allow local businesses to choose to ignore mask laws)

Those are all... target pistols? Like, they're the "Rifles are too easy I need more challenge hunting" kind of pistol. They are definitely not combat models.

--Patrick

I'm going to start posting videos like this, but each time I do I'm replacing one gun with a giant dildo.
Post automatically merged:

Heh. Dildo pegboard, all taped outlines so you put them back in the right place...

Like a weeaboo that adds sights to pistols cares about any benefit? I am 100% certain he has fired zero of those guns, and bought them purely for wall decoration so he can make the 2a weeaboos have a reason to jack off while he rants.

I don't understand sights on pistols. Its look neeto in the movies but is there any benefit?
Guns like that are normally single shot, rifle caliber pistols that are used for hunting. Like Patrick said they are to make hunting a bit more challenging.

Remember this douche nozzle is a "big game hunter." So there is an outside chance that he would use one.

Last edited:
The CPAC stage is a white nationalist symbol.
Fact: Many prominent American Conservatives practice defensive projection, throwing out accusations and publicly railing against behavior that they themselves are later found to have been doing all along. Cheating, pedophilia, voter fraud, the list goes on and on.

Fact: Prominent American Conservatives have loudly been leaning HARD to paint Liberals/Democrats as perpetrators of some kind of deep-state attempt to overthrow the current system of rule.

Fact: That stage.

Conclusion: Based on the above, American Conservatives must be secretly(?) attempting to overthrow the current system of rule. Full stop.

--Patrick

Dude is gonna get himself fired. The Goya board of directors already censured him from speaking about politics after his past claims of election fraud. He has to get permission from the board first.

Conservatives love being martyrs and doing dumb shit that they know will blow up in their face just so they can play the victim.
I could be wrong though, but while right wing grifter is lucrative, I can't imagine it's as lucrative as being the CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation.

I could be wrong though, but while right wing grifter is lucrative, I can't imagine it's as lucrative as being the CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation.
Sometimes they buy into their own bullshit (or were just full of bullshit to begin with). It wouldn't be the first CEO to tank their career or business over pride or idiocy.

I have a feeling it's less "Trump doesn't want Pence on his ticket" and more "Pence doesn't want to share a ticket with Trump."

--Patrick

I have a feeling it's less "Trump doesn't want Pence on his ticket" and more "Pence doesn't want to share a ticket with Trump."

--Patrick
I disagree. I think Trump was furious at Pence for proceeding with the verification of the votes in the senate. I suspect the feeling is mutual, though, and Pence does not want to hitch his star to Trump any more.

Just get shit done. Conduct the investigations quietly, figure shit out, press charges as necessary, and actually prosecute. Maybe use the criminal justice system in this country for something like, oh I don't know, justice. (For a change.)

Just get shit done. Conduct the investigations quietly, figure shit out, press charges as necessary, and actually prosecute. Maybe use the criminal justice system in this country for something like, oh I don't know, justice. (For a change.)
That would require that the rich and powerful face consequences for their actions, and that's not how this country works.