Former President Trump Thread

Armed US border agents are now boarding Canadian lobster boats in Canadian waters (New Brunswick) to search for illegal immigrants.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
One of my uncles was talking about this last night! He was a fisherman for years and is currently a dock master (I think that's the correct title) in NS. He and one of my other Uncle's, who work in offshore drilling, were going at it pretty hard over this shit. Oil Uncle is a hard core Trumper and thinks that the AMericans are right.

Fish Uncle had choice words, to say the VERY least.

Oh, and it's rather likely - like, almost certain - the US didn't actually board any boats, but just pulled up alongside them and questioned the fishermen.

Armed US border agents are now boarding Canadian lobster boats in Canadian waters (New Brunswick) to search for illegal immigrants.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Isn't that illegally crossing the border?
Post automatically merged:

These incidents are occurring in disputed territory, so no.
That's... not how disputed territory works...

There's also the whole "what do you mean he's someone else's son?" angle... you might be revealing information that's going to DESTROY families by releasing and using these DNA results.
Avoidable by not publishing the results, and just reuniting them with whichever parent is a match and letting them recognize each other...

Not that i trust them to actually do that.

It's not about doing it, it's knowing you can....
I don't know what you're trying to say. I think you're saying we could "legally" claim to declare war on the States because of this breach of territority . . . even though Canada's claim to the territory isn't internationally recognized.

Or maybe you're saying that a US law enforcement agency asking some questions to Canadian citizens in water that might very well be American territory can be considered justification for war?

Last edited:
I don't know what you're trying to say. I think you're saying we could "legally" claim to declare war on the States because of this breach of territority . . . even though Canada's claim to the territory isn't internationally recognized.
I must admit, i'm not really familiar with the situation... is the US's claim recognized?

But anyway, the idea is that disputed territory can go either way...

Gold is down another 30 cents? That’s what, 3 straight months of decline? Does that means the economy is finally getting better? Or does that mean we’re finally at the point where the gold bubble finally burst?
Or is it all moving to cryptocurrency now?

—Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
TIL: that 3 decades ago Ronald Grump wreaked havoc on Sesame Street by building Grump Tower and trying to evict Oscar the Grouch with a hidden clause in the contract.

Sesame Street did the "exasperated look at the camera" thing long before The Office.

Also, Trump wants to defund PBS.