For the love of God, help

Cajungal

Staff member
I should not be a parent. My first thought was pushpins embedded in his diapers.

I keed... Good luck, lilsin!

I still suggest crate training... it worked for my dog.
Took your advice: worked like a charm!
babycage.jpg

(Disclaimer: this is actually from last July when Li'l Z figured out how to get into the dog's crate and lock himself in. We have video proof he did this of his own accord!We're not horrible people!)

My middle son was in pre-k and saw the other kids doing it and that's how he potty trained. My youngest we didn't have the diapers where we normally do so when he went to get one to be changed (he knew he wet himself and was getting it before we knew) he didn't see them so grabbed his undies instead and said "well I guess I have to wear these now since we're out of diapers" and... That was it for him lol

GasBandit

Staff member
My middle son was in pre-k and saw the other kids doing it and that's how he potty trained. My youngest we didn't have the diapers where we normally do so when he went to get one to be changed (he knew he wet himself and was getting it before we knew) he didn't see them so grabbed his undies instead and said "well I guess I have to wear these now since we're out of diapers" and... That was it for him lol
Jeez. Whatever you do don't keep the beer next to the soda/milk/OJ.

Took your advice: worked like a charm!
View attachment 14439
(Disclaimer: this is actually from last July when Li'l Z figured out how to get into the dog's crate and lock himself in. We have video proof he did this of his own accord!We're not horrible people!)
Our baby has learned how to spring the dog when we put him in his kennel.
Plus our baby does crawl in and hang out on occasion as well.

lol we don't keep alcohol in the house
[Charlie] Ahhh! So you admit you keep High Fructose Corn Syrup poison laying about your house! Not to mention the Hormone Infused Bovine Lactate! Why would you damage your children by allowing them to ingest these foul substances? [/Charlie]

[Charlie] Ahhh! So you admit you keep High Fructose Corn Syrup poison laying about your house! Not to mention the Hormone Infused Bovine Lactate! Why would you damage your children by allowing them to ingest these foul substances? [/Charlie]
My kids don't drink any cokes either either milk or water and sometimes juice drinks

My kids don't drink any cokes either either milk or water and sometimes juice drinks
So, just hormone infused bovine lactate? :p

I don't think Charlie cares about food health. That's not one of his things as far as I know.