Fallout 4 - Power Armors for EVERYONE!

Dave

Staff member
Sorry we don't live closer together, Dave.

--Patrick
No worries. I just have to figure things out. Going to have to wait a bot before I can fix it, though.

Only thing that really messes with me is the Plex server is on my desktop. All those movies I can't watch...

I got Far Harbor installed and I did the first couple of quests to get there and defend the town. It looks like it is going to be cool. But I am afraid that I will trivialize the content with my high level character.

I got Far Harbor installed and I did the first couple of quests to get there and defend the town. It looks like it is going to be cool. But I am afraid that I will trivialize the content with my high level character.
I thought the marketing for it was that it was designed to accommodate high-level play? Or did that not end up happening?

I thought the marketing for it was that it was designed to accommodate high-level play? Or did that not end up happening?
By level 40 your character is a god, mine is level 87.

I have only done a little in the game so far. The MOBs are a bit tougher. But I've only hit the intro quests.

Yeah... probably with being level 47 is when they send leveled spawns at you. Unlocked the settlement on the island, go there to set up, and immediately get rushed by -6- Glowing Gulpers AND a Glowing Fog Crawler. They immediately killed my settlers and then made short work of me, even in the power armor.

Really like the Radium rifle though.

I am doing a new Power Armor play through. I wanted to get the BoS to show up early so I could get T-60 armor and a Gatling laser. I still just had a mini-gun when I went to the Fort to get Kellogg. I know that Kellogg would be a really hard kill with this build and the mini-gun. I am pretty sure he stealth boy and hid damage resist would mean my certain death. So when I finally made it to the room where he is hiding... I entered the door and shot him with a Fat-Man (mini-nuke.)

It was a boring conversation anyway.

I am doing a new Power Armor play through. I wanted to get the BoS to show up early so I could get T-60 armor and a Gatling laser. I still just had a mini-gun when I went to the Fort to get Kellogg. I know that Kellogg would be a really hard kill with this build and the mini-gun. I am pretty sure he stealth boy and hid damage resist would mean my certain death. So when I finally made it to the room where he is hiding... I entered the door and shot him with a Fat-Man (mini-nuke.)

It was a boring conversation anyway.
That's the brotherhood way.

If you're going gatling laser, make sure to do the nuka world dlc, because there's a legendary gatling laser with unlimited ammo