Do you stand or sit when you wipe?

Do you sit or stand when you wipe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, the butt towel thing still.... how does this work? Towels hanging, his, hers, and butts....

Do the make towels embroidered with "Butt"?

A google search for "butt towel" yields.... interesting results. One of which I find interesting is that apparently people who purchase Cat Butt-Towel hangers also frequently purchase Assassin's Creed 2.

What the hell is a Cat Butt-Towel holder? Is that.... Cat shaped, and the towel goes..... :confused:

It's super not hard to do that stuff first.
So you finish pooping, wipe, and then just sit there in your own stink reading?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I poop, wipe, flush with the lid down, wash my hands and sit on the closed lid of the toilet and read, but yeah, I've been in the same room with a man who had basically shit his guts out and had been left to decay for about 3 days before anyone had known he had died. The slight aroma of my own poop is pretty easy to tolerate.[/quote]

I was so young and naive then.

The new record is 3 weeks dead.

Here's my weird pooping thing. I love adult wet wipes. They're fucking awesome. It's really the best of both worlds bidet and toilet paper.
This. I have since moved on to more of a bidet situation, but flushable wet-wipes are the best.

Seriously, if you had shit on your arm, would you use dry toilet paper and call it a day? OR would you wash your arm off with soap and water???

Dry toilet paper = dried shit on your ass. Gross.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I've tried the wet wipes. I always felt squishy when I was done wiping and it made me feel like I wasn't clean enough. I'd end up going back with dry tissue anyway. They are great, though, if you're sick and your rear is sore.

GasBandit

Staff member
I use an entire bath towel like butt floss, folding it up lengthwise and yanking it fore and aft, then refold and repeat, until I feel cleansed. Then I light it on fire and throw it out the window.

Yeah, my towel budget's rather hefty.

J

Jiarn

Sitting, with a tilt for reaching. Using wet wipes to start and one dry tissue to finish.

I'm quite thorough.

Status
Not open for further replies.