Craziest political ad ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the IRC moss asked if this political ad was normal for American Politics.

Is this a taste of things to come? Will it become the norm? When did Ed Wood come back from the grave to make political ads? So many questions with no answers.

My favorite bit is the people in the sheep costume with the glowing eyes.

C

Chibibar

hehe... go Supreme Court Decision :) now companies can put these out and favor for the "other guy" ;)

I

Iaculus

Merciful Odin...

Also, how can someone simultaneously be a 'political outsider' and a 'proven fiscal conservative'?

Merciful Odin...

Also, how can someone simultaneously be a 'political outsider' and a 'proven fiscal conservative'?
I'm assuming they're talking about what she's done with her life prior to entering politics:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Fiorina
Carleton S. \\"Carly\\" Fiorina (born Cara Carleton Sneed; September 6, 1954) is an American businesswoman. Fiorina served as chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard from 1999 to 2005 and previously was as an executive vice president at AT&T, where she coordinated the spinoff and initial public offering of Lucent.

Fiorina was considered one of the most powerful women in business during her tenure at Lucent and Hewlett-Packard. The spinoff of Agilent Technologies – which had been initiated by her predecessor, Lew Platt – was completed shortly after she joined the company in 1999. Under her leadership, in 2002, the company completed a contentious merger with rival computer company Compaq. In 2005, the Hewlett-Packard board forced Fiorina to resign.

In 2008, Fiorina served as a top economic advisor to Republican presidential candidate John McCain. She currently serves on the boards of several major business organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.