Comments from +/- Rep Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see this put in. Now I can see the cowards names and scheme appropriately.

Let me just say that my opinion on some people.... have changed dramatically. You little bitches.

D:

>:D
I guess it's a more subtle, private way of saying you're an enormous douche.

Kinda curious; are people getting rep from lurkers? Mine has all been pretty much from forum regulars. I'm wondering if the previous anonymity emboldened lurkers to strike from the shadows, either positively or negatively.

To whoever though punching pregnant women in the stomach isn't funny... you really don't belong on the internet... i suggest you run while you still can.

Dave

Staff member
Kinda curious; are people getting rep from lurkers? Mine has all been pretty much from forum regulars. I'm wondering if the previous anonymity emboldened lurkers to strike from the shadows, either positively or negatively.
Unregistered are limited in several ways. They can post in the Ask Dave & Jay part but other than that they can't post anywhere, can't comment, can't vote in polls & can't give rep.

E

Element 117

(Poor Amy. I put her on ignore, but she just needs my attention I guess)
That news has made my da-last half hour. Oh man.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

rep makes my penis turgid
They really should register... the perks are FAR better than joining Sam's Club (or your local bulk-purchasing equivalent)
And you know what they say about people with big feet.
I have a passive-aggressive penis?
i love that I'm sick minded enough to think the same things in my head you folks are simultaneously posting.

Thread: Republican Operative...
- Rep: Democrats do the same thing too. Where are your posts about their plants in Tea Party rallies? -Qonas

I really have no comment for this one. Not sure if he even bothered to read the thread or if he failed to see later on that Crono had provided that very story as well. Guess I wasn't Fox News enough for ya?

The "EEEE" is the sound people make when spotting him from across the room. Cause of his huge feet. They're freaky.

09-14-2010 03:01 AM
Matt²
Thread: Comments from +/- Rep...

Neg: blah blah? =D

09-10-2010 11:00 AM
Docseverin
Pos:

08-23-2010 11:13 PM
GasBandit
Thread: 100 mph fail

Pos: SIGNATURE TAKEDOWN: REPUTATION RAMPAGE!

08-18-2010 05:23 AM
Krisken

Pos: I am the anti-Amy. -Krisken

M

Matt²

09-23-2010 05:46 PM
PCT

God is dead. I however, live. Like Sinistar, in the night. Wait. What?
09-23-2010 05:43 PM
makare

like totally!

Status
Not open for further replies.