Comments from +/- Rep Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread: Fox News Blames Mr....
Everyone with a brain gets rep in this thread. Yay!
I got props for saying Mr. Rogers was awesome and Fox News is stupid. It can't get any easier than that.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

... immediately followed by a neg rep for "statistical karmic readjustment." I should have seen something like that coming. :p

M

Matt²

I got props for saying Mr. Rogers was awesome and Fox News is stupid. It can't get any easier than that.
That person is a liar then, I supported Mister Rogers and have received no rep whatsoever. :p

E

Element 117

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

... immediately followed by a neg rep for "statistical karmic readjustment." I should have seen something like that coming. :p
*bow*

I do what I can. Because I must......

Reactions: Liv
E

Element 117

Grey means that the person who repped you doesn't have any rep power yet. So in most cases that would be a fairly new poster with little to no posts.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

they aren't good enough to actually count in the rep-o-meter.

they are nothing, and should feel bad.
:( My heart was in the right place.[/QUOTE]

It was very sweet. That's like giving chocolate to Darth Vader.

*smears chocolate all over her faceplate*

Ya know, Amy, it was funny the first few times, but the neg rep for nothing is kinda old.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

You can kiss my ass too :)

Edit:

I should probably explain. Yes, I know when I get extra notifications. It starts with 2. Always says I have 2. Then when I get another notification, it adds to the others and says I have the 2 from Triple Triad, PLUS the new notification. This hasn't changed in weeks. Since I played the game, really.

So no, I don't need people tossing me extra negative or positive rep to test it. This has happened since June, I just never felt the need to say something about it.

Thanks for your time.

E

Element 117

Ya know, Amy, it was funny the first few times, but the neg rep for nothing is kinda old.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Oh, so you're noticing a certain tactic's gone stale eh? Imagine that!

Oh, so you're noticing a certain tactic's gone stale eh? Imagine that![/QUOTE]
I'll be honest with ya, I have no idea how your rep is so high either.

E

Element 117

Oh, so you're noticing a certain tactic's gone stale eh? Imagine that![/QUOTE]
I'll be honest with ya, I have no idea how your rep is so high either.[/QUOTE]

You have more than twice the posts I do too. I'd like to explain my theory in detail, but I have more negative rep to hand out...

E

Element 117

You know what, forget it. You're obviously itching for a fight with someone. Go find someone else to troll. I'm not interested.
The pointedly mature response, is in fact, no response at all. So much for your gleaming persona.

I'm fairly sure twelve year olds are inherently more mature. But nice potshot at the tweeners, mang. You cool.

You know what, forget it. You're obviously itching for a fight with someone. Go find someone else to troll. I'm not interested.
The pointedly mature response, is in fact, no response at all. So much for your gleaming persona.

I'm fairly sure twelve year olds are inherently more mature. But nice potshot at the tweeners, mang. You cool.[/QUOTE]
I didn't do that. Figure you know that though.

E

Element 117

It's harder to randomly lose rep there because so few people have access.
To be fair though, you're doing really great work in there.

Top notch material honestly.[/QUOTE]

You'd think so, but shit, I dunno. I just have doubts, you know? It's really depressing. I had 250 rep until I started being all ObviousTroll. What the fuck is wrong with the universe that I had 250 rep and badasses like Patrick only have some... two digit number? That guy is a fucking King of tech, man. And no body shows up to his rep birthday. Rep is people!

Ugh, I have to not post on here when I drink. My reading comprehension and sense of humor go right out the window.

E

Element 117

I just got a lengthy pm detailing someone's hopes and dreams for how I think they perceive negative rep, or something.

And by lengthy, I mean more than 4 words.

It's like they care that I care about their reaction. I'm just going to leave this here as a reply to that pm and whoever else:

Listen. People are going to neg rep you. People will do it anonymously, if they can get away with it. Some of these same bozos are the maggots that throw bricks with misspelled messages through windows. They'd cut your face for a bag of chips if they could get away with it.

Here's what it is:

Haters always gonna hate. If you have time to get upset, go masturbate.

Status
Not open for further replies.