[NCAAF] College Football 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BErt

Bearkats are in the playoffs with a first round bye, and I get to go to at least one home game.
Would you guys like to join the Big Ten? We can offer you guaranteed wins every year over Indiana, Illinois and Maryland and I'm sure they'd love to get into that Texas market because getting bigger is the only thing that matters.

Well, well, well... what have we here? Is it another completely worthless Cougar team? I think it is...

I know it takes time for any coach, no matter how good they are, to rebuild a devastatingly bad team; but it's already been one hell of a rebuilding decade, and we've already had two coaches try to rebuild. We really need to see some progress next year (once all of these supposedly-useless seniors are out the door), or else WSU needs to start playing in the FCS; since they can only apparently score against other teams' second and third string defenses (unless they're playing at home) and since we have nothing even approximating a decent defense.

Would you guys like to join the Big Ten? We can offer you guaranteed wins every year over Indiana, Illinois and Maryland and I'm sure they'd love to get into that Texas market because getting bigger is the only thing that matters.
I wonder how long it will take for us to get an invite to the WAC or Conference USA

Yeah, it was in a story about the Idaho Vandals' search for a new coach. They're going to have to play as an independent next year if they decide to stay in the FBS, because the WAC is dropping football.

Well, we finished 5-7. First season without a bowl since 2004. Theres reason for optimism at least. We were incredibly snake bitten this year with numerous injuries to our qb and o-line. Our star receiver recruit had a bad start to the year but really came around as it went on, so hopefully he can build on that next year. I expect us to be much better next year.

How in the Hell did Washington State win that game?! What the hell was Price thinking throwing that pass in overtime?! There is no way we deserved that win... but at least NC State is trying to hire our coach away from us. That's good news.

70-31.

Not a basketball score. That was the score of the Big Ten championship football game at Indianapolis.

Bucky's goin' to Pasadena, baby. :)

This just in - Wisconsin just scored again on Nebraska!

...and the game's been over for almost 20 hours! :)

We lost... our head coach... the guy who was practically BORN in the Big Ten... to a middle-of-the-pack SEC TEAM???

B

BErt

We lost... our head coach... the guy who was practically BORN in the Big Ten... to a middle-of-the-pack SEC TEAM???
It may sound bad now, but don't worry. We're getting Maryland and Rutgers! Brand extended!

Ihateyousomuchjimdelanyforreal

You want Leach? We can give you Leach. I mean... I'm sure he isn't actually physically abusing players, but you can have Leach.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt that says "BUCKY doesn't like BUCKEYES with WOODY".

Sounds like our AD is "coming out of retirement" to coach one last game. Hmph, maybe we'll actually have a chance at winning, then.

He made his reputation at home, now he must move out to play with the "big boys" in the over-rated league.

Texas A&M proved the SEC is over-rated when the worst team in the Big-12 last year beat the #1 team in football...

Texas A&M proved the SEC is over-rated when the worst team in the Big-12 last year beat the #1 team in football...
Nah, Texas A&M just upped their game and became an elite team just by being in the best conference in college football. The experience gained by playing the best teams in the country every week made them a better team. Also, a huge talent like Johnny Manziel would have never chosen A&M if they weren't in the SEC.

Nah, Texas A&M just upped their game and became an elite team just by being in the best conference in college football. The experience gained by playing the best teams in the country every week made them a better team. Also, a huge talent like Johnny Manziel would have never chosen A&M if they weren't in the SEC.
I do agree that A&M got a better coach and Heisman player, but Manziel redshirted a year so he did chose A&M when they were in the big 12. He also wasn't that hyped up to be a top player.

I do agree that A&M got a better coach and Heisman player, but Manziel redshirted a year so he did chose A&M when they were in the big 12. He also wasn't that hyped up to be a top player.
why do you think he redshirted when they were in the Big 12 (piles of shit), and refused to play against their clownshow schools until they were in the SEC?

Status
Not open for further replies.