[Question] Chad Sexington's Madness Manifests by Asking Himself Anything

Holy crap, so you're one of the originals. That's awesome. :D

I confess, I still feel like a newbie. Probably why I don't actually post a whole lot. My shyness is still there and I just can't bring myself to say things.
Seriously, I was around on the old forums, and followed to this one, and still basically just lurked for years like a creepy stalker. ;)

Seriously, I was around on the old forums, and followed to this one, and still basically just lurked for years like a creepy stalker. ;)

I think I stalked for a whole year before I even made my first post. And actually, I think it's my anniversary soon, or it's passed? I distinctly remember me first starting to post around Halloween because costumes. =^^=

GasBandit

Staff member
Or you just shoot them all the time and call them mean. :/
I don't shoot you ALL the time! Sometimes you're on my team, and then I only shoot you half the time, so that makes... like.. 75% of the time total! And I only call you mean when you're being mean! Or I'm exceedingly drunk, apparently, I don't remember that part too clearly.

I don't shoot you ALL the time! Sometimes you're on my team, and then I only shoot you half the time, so that makes... like.. 75% of the time total! And I only call you mean when you're being mean! Or I'm exceedingly drunk, apparently, I don't remember that part too clearly.
I have to start playing this with you guys.

Well, I mean, I WAS being mean that time. And I'm not always mean, sometimes I'm just snarky.

I'm assuming you guys play on Steam, which also means PC and since I have neither, I cannot play.

But it's okay, really. Because I'm pretty sure I would just kill you all accidentally. I'm terrible at FPS's.
Well, I mean, I walked out a window the very first time we played together. The bar is low. ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm assuming you guys play on Steam, which also means PC and since I have neither, I cannot play.

But it's okay, really. Because I'm pretty sure I would just kill you all accidentally. I'm terrible at FPS's.
There actually is steam for Macs. And left 4 dead 2 also supports OS X.

As for being terrible, we've had plenty of people join us to play who had actually never played before, for example Null, O_C, and RavenPoe.

There actually is steam for Macs. And left 4 dead 2 also supports OS X.

As for being terrible, we've had plenty of people join us to play who had actually never played before, for example Null, O_C, and RavenPoe.
Sorry, I mean, I don't have a PC that can play games - I don't have a Mac either, I should've specified. I've got a PS3 and PS4. Not really helpful.

GasBandit

Staff member
If Wednesday's green, how scrumulent is the sea's liver? And why is it comfortable?
That was downright Orzian.

I am *expanding!* It is so much *squishy* to *smell* you!
*Campers* are the best! I have *anticipation* and then what?
Better parties in *the middle* for sure.

Accidentally asked this of Bones:
Will we ever again see genuine, glorious sideburns lapping at your cheekbones?

--Patrick