[Question] Chad Sexington's Madness Manifests by Asking Himself Anything

Is this like "The Commitments" where the main character is constantly fake-interviewing himself?

Because if so, :popcorn:

(Also, I love that movie. Irish Soul!)

Should I learn about archery? It seems like a neat hobby.

edit:

also, should I have this beer?

What ever happened to Sexingtonsecrets.blogspot.com
Oh yeah
SECONDED SECONDED SECONDED SECONDED!
Oh dear
I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET THIS WEBSITE, CHAD!
Clearly
Stick it...in your...therapist's pooper? :confused:
She's... I mean, she's married, and I feel like it might jeopardise our patient-psychiatrist relationship. She is pregnant though, so it is probably the better option.[DOUBLEPOST=1395519371,1395519316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this like "The Commitments" where the main character is constantly fake-interviewing himself?

Because if so, :popcorn:

(Also, I love that movie. Irish Soul!)
I do not know what this movie is. I am Irish though. Mostly.

Such woes!

Wow, that thread was a while ago.

How long have you been involved in Halforums? What's your favorite, if any, in jokes that float around here?

Such woes!

Wow, that thread was a while ago.

How long have you been involved in Halforums? What's your favorite, if any, in jokes that float around here?
Uhm, I've been around since... a long time. I was on Image and the PvP forums, and here originally under the name Garbledina. Small claim to fame: 3 is my favourite number, and I was the third person to join Halforums![DOUBLEPOST=1444151055,1444151003][/DOUBLEPOST]6 November 2008 was the day I joined, according to my profile. Just a month under 7 years!

Uhm, I've been around since... a long time. I was on Image and the PvP forums, and here originally under the name Garbledina. Small claim to fame: 3 is my favourite number, and I was the third person to join Halforums![DOUBLEPOST=1444151055,1444151003][/DOUBLEPOST]6 November 2008 was the day I joined, according to my profile. Just a month under 7 years!

Holy crap, so you're one of the originals. That's awesome. :D

I confess, I still feel like a newbie. Probably why I don't actually post a whole lot. My shyness is still there and I just can't bring myself to say things.

Holy crap, so you're one of the originals. That's awesome. :D

I confess, I still feel like a newbie. Probably why I don't actually post a whole lot. My shyness is still there and I just can't bring myself to say things.
I wrote a blog on made up slang for vaginal fluid. Pretty sure you can say whatever you want around these parts and people will appreciate it. Just sayin'.[DOUBLEPOST=1444151278,1444151244][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked. Five years! You're not a newbie.

Haha, thanks! I'll work on it. 80% of the time, I write posts and then just delete them. :S

Wow, five years?? I feel like I should've met more of you by now.

GasBandit

Staff member
6 November 2008 was the day I joined, according to my profile. Just a month under 7 years!
And that's just because that's when we got kicked off Halfpixel. You predate that by quite a bit. I, of course, remember the heady old days when Garbledina roamed the halls. I think you've been around almost as long as I have, and I'm roughly 15 or 16 years.

And that's just because that's when we got kicked off Halfpixel. You predate that by quite a bit. I, of course, remember the heady old days when Garbledina roamed the halls. I think you've been around almost as long as I have, and I'm roughly 15 or 16 years.
I haven't been around that long..maybe only 3 or 4 months prior to kurtz table-flipping the forums.

edit: And like 2 years longer than Kags--but she's got almost as many posts as I do. Don't let that girl fool you. She ain't that shy ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
I haven't been around that long..maybe only 3 or 4 months prior to kurtz table-flipping the forums.

edit: And like 2 years longer than Kags--but she's got almost as many posts as I do. Don't let that girl fool you. She ain't that shy ;)
Yeah, and I don't know why the user with -BY FAR- the highest ratio of positive ratings to posts keeps thinking we don't like her ;)

If only I actually posted even half of what I write! I just can't bring myself to do it.

Yeah, and I don't know why the user with -BY FAR- the highest ratio of positive ratings to posts keeps thinking we don't like her ;)
No no, it's not that I think you guys don't like me, or won't like me, I just can't really open up. That one blog post I wrote was my attempt at it and you know how that went - I deleted it.

Plus, I know all of those positive ratings are for gams and boobs. I'm not fooled! ;)

I would guess 13/14 years for me. Long time.

I wonder which of us was around first. Can we find the original PvP comments in the Wayback Machine?[DOUBLEPOST=1444155202,1444155098][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and because it's his thread, I ought to say that I do indeed remember Garbledina. Assumed it was a woman. A sexy woman, too so I at least got that half right.