Fucked if I know.

Yours,
Me

PatrThom

PatrThom

/thread

Celt Z

Celt Z

Is this like "The Commitments" where the main character is constantly fake-interviewing himself?

Because if so, :popcorn:

(Also, I love that movie. Irish Soul!)

phil

phil

Should I learn about archery? It seems like a neat hobby.

edit:

also, should I have this beer?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

What ever happened to Sexingtonsecrets.blogspot.com

Cajungal

Cajungal

SECONDED SECONDED SECONDED SECONDED!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Stick it...in your...therapist's pooper? :confused:

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET THIS WEBSITE, CHAD!

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Oh yeah
SECONDED SECONDED SECONDED SECONDED!
Oh dear
I WILL NEVER LET YOU FORGET THIS WEBSITE, CHAD!
Clearly
Stick it...in your...therapist's pooper? :confused:
She's... I mean, she's married, and I feel like it might jeopardise our patient-psychiatrist relationship. She is pregnant though, so it is probably the better option.[DOUBLEPOST=1395519371,1395519316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is this like "The Commitments" where the main character is constantly fake-interviewing himself?

Because if so, :popcorn:

(Also, I love that movie. Irish Soul!)
I do not know what this movie is. I am Irish though. Mostly.

PatrThom

PatrThom

C'mon, Chad. Even *I* have seen this movie.

--Patrick

phil

phil

What did I do to hurt you? That beer didn't get drank!

That beeeeer!

Celt Z

Celt Z

You need to remedy this. Good movie.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

What did I do to hurt you? That beer didn't get drank!

That beeeeer!
What?
C'mon, Chad. Even *I* have seen this movie.

--Patrick
You need to remedy this. Good movie.
Okay.

phil

phil

What?

Okay.

You never answered my first questions, lil' Jon (because you just said what? Ok!)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Should I learn about archery? It seems like a neat hobby.

edit:

also, should I have this beer?
Oh, I somehow did not see this at all.

Yes, and yes. You could combine the beer with archery. Think of how cool you'd be.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Beerchery.

--Patrick

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Did you know I have two AMA threads? The other one is locked though. It also has a better title than this one.

THESE ARE THE WOES OF SEXINGTON

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Such woes!

Wow, that thread was a while ago.

How long have you been involved in Halforums? What's your favorite, if any, in jokes that float around here?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Such woes!

Wow, that thread was a while ago.

How long have you been involved in Halforums? What's your favorite, if any, in jokes that float around here?
Uhm, I've been around since... a long time. I was on Image and the PvP forums, and here originally under the name Garbledina. Small claim to fame: 3 is my favourite number, and I was the third person to join Halforums![DOUBLEPOST=1444151055,1444151003][/DOUBLEPOST]6 November 2008 was the day I joined, according to my profile. Just a month under 7 years!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Uhm, I've been around since... a long time. I was on Image and the PvP forums, and here originally under the name Garbledina. Small claim to fame: 3 is my favourite number, and I was the third person to join Halforums![DOUBLEPOST=1444151055,1444151003][/DOUBLEPOST]6 November 2008 was the day I joined, according to my profile. Just a month under 7 years!

Holy crap, so you're one of the originals. That's awesome. :D

I confess, I still feel like a newbie. Probably why I don't actually post a whole lot. My shyness is still there and I just can't bring myself to say things.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I confess, I still feel like a newbie. Probably why I don't actually post a whole lot. My shyness is still there and I just can't bring myself to say things.
I wrote a blog on made up slang for vaginal fluid. Pretty sure you can say whatever you want around these parts and people will appreciate it. Just sayin'.[DOUBLEPOST=1444151278,1444151244][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked. Five years! You're not a newbie.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Haha, thanks! I'll work on it. 80% of the time, I write posts and then just delete them. :S

Wow, five years?? I feel like I should've met more of you by now.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Haha, thanks! I'll work on it. 80% of the time, I write posts and then just delete them. :S
I used to do that a lot. Now I just make people put up with me.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Now I just make people put up with me.

I like that better. =^^=

GasBandit

GasBandit

6 November 2008 was the day I joined, according to my profile. Just a month under 7 years!
And that's just because that's when we got kicked off Halfpixel. You predate that by quite a bit. I, of course, remember the heady old days when Garbledina roamed the halls. I think you've been around almost as long as I have, and I'm roughly 15 or 16 years.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

And that's just because that's when we got kicked off Halfpixel. You predate that by quite a bit. I, of course, remember the heady old days when Garbledina roamed the halls. I think you've been around almost as long as I have, and I'm roughly 15 or 16 years.
I haven't been around that long..maybe only 3 or 4 months prior to kurtz table-flipping the forums.

edit: And like 2 years longer than Kags--but she's got almost as many posts as I do. Don't let that girl fool you. She ain't that shy ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

I haven't been around that long..maybe only 3 or 4 months prior to kurtz table-flipping the forums.

edit: And like 2 years longer than Kags--but she's got almost as many posts as I do. Don't let that girl fool you. She ain't that shy ;)
Yeah, and I don't know why the user with -BY FAR- the highest ratio of positive ratings to posts keeps thinking we don't like her ;)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Yeah, and I don't know why the user with -BY FAR- the highest ratio of positive ratings to posts keeps thinking we don't like her ;)

;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If only I actually posted even half of what I write! I just can't bring myself to do it.

No no, it's not that I think you guys don't like me, or won't like me, I just can't really open up. That one blog post I wrote was my attempt at it and you know how that went - I deleted it.

Plus, I know all of those positive ratings are for gams and boobs. I'm not fooled! ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Plus, I know all of those positive ratings are for gams and boobs. I'm not fooled! ;)
Well, so what? Mine are too.
Just not... you know... MY gams or boobs.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

If only I actually posted even half of what I write! I just can't bring myself to do it.
Just giving you a hard time. ;)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I would guess 13/14 years for me. Long time.

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

I wonder which of us was around first. Can we find the original PvP comments in the Wayback Machine?[DOUBLEPOST=1444155202,1444155098][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and because it's his thread, I ought to say that I do indeed remember Garbledina. Assumed it was a woman. A sexy woman, too so I at least got that half right.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I wonder which of us was around first. Can we find the original PvP comments in the Wayback Machine?
I think they're lost to the ages, unfortunately.

Dei

Dei

Seriously, I was around on the old forums, and followed to this one, and still basically just lurked for years like a creepy stalker. ;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Seriously, I was around on the old forums, and followed to this one, and still basically just lurked for years like a creepy stalker. ;)

I think I stalked for a whole year before I even made my first post. And actually, I think it's my anniversary soon, or it's passed? I distinctly remember me first starting to post around Halloween because costumes. =^^=

Celt Z

Celt Z

...was around on the old forums, and followed to this one, and still basically just lurked for years like a creepy stalker. ;)
...you rang? :D

Dei

Dei

And that's why we are forum twinsies!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Yeah, just the other day we reminisced about how you used to be this shy, infrequently posting lurker. Now it's all HEY YOU FUCKERS HERE I AM.

And that's why we are forum twinsies!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Man, how do I get redheads to flirt with me? I guess move to Texas and take over a radio station.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Man, how do I get redheads to flirt with me?
Put some sunscreen under a box held up with a stick and a string? Well, that's how you catch one. I don't know about flirting.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Man, how do I get redheads to flirt with me?
Oh that's easy, you just have to find the clitoris.

It'll tell you that chicks dig confidence. So just be confident, even if you don't think you have anything to be confident about.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Oh that's easy, you just have to find the clitoris.

It'll tell you that chicks dig confidence. So just be confident, even if you don't think you have anything to be confident about.
I'm confident I can find the clitoris!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I'm confident I can find the clitoris!
You're halfway there!

Dei

Dei

Or you just shoot them all the time and call them mean. :/

GasBandit

GasBandit

Or you just shoot them all the time and call them mean. :/
I don't shoot you ALL the time! Sometimes you're on my team, and then I only shoot you half the time, so that makes... like.. 75% of the time total! And I only call you mean when you're being mean! Or I'm exceedingly drunk, apparently, I don't remember that part too clearly.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I don't shoot you ALL the time! Sometimes you're on my team, and then I only shoot you half the time, so that makes... like.. 75% of the time total! And I only call you mean when you're being mean! Or I'm exceedingly drunk, apparently, I don't remember that part too clearly.
I have to start playing this with you guys.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I have to start playing this with you guys.
I'll start sending you messages on steam when we're getting ready.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'll start sending you messages on steam when we're getting ready.
Sweet. I'll start... shooting people whilst drunk apparently

Dei

Dei

Well, I mean, I WAS being mean that time. And I'm not always mean, sometimes I'm just snarky.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I wish I could play with you guys. :(

Somewhat related, I'm loving the L4D videos @GasBandit! Looks like a lot of fun. And you guys make me laugh.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, I mean, I WAS being mean that time. And I'm not always mean, sometimes I'm just snarky.
And sometimes you're downright vicious ;)

I wish I could play with you guys. :(

Somewhat related, I'm loving the L4D videos @GasBandit! Looks like a lot of fun. And you guys make me laugh.
So why can't ya play with us guys?

Dei

Dei

And sometimes you're downright vicious ;)
You know you like it that way. :awesome:

GasBandit

GasBandit

You know you like it that way. :awesome:

Dei

Dei

I continue to need new ratings for this shit. ;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

So why can't ya play with us guys?

I'm assuming you guys play on Steam, which also means PC and since I have neither, I cannot play.

But it's okay, really. Because I'm pretty sure I would just kill you all accidentally. I'm terrible at FPS's.

Dei

Dei

I'm assuming you guys play on Steam, which also means PC and since I have neither, I cannot play.

But it's okay, really. Because I'm pretty sure I would just kill you all accidentally. I'm terrible at FPS's.
Well, I mean, I walked out a window the very first time we played together. The bar is low. ;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

That's amazing @Dei.

GasBandit

GasBandit

There actually is steam for Macs. And left 4 dead 2 also supports OS X.

As for being terrible, we've had plenty of people join us to play who had actually never played before, for example Null, O_C, and RavenPoe.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

There actually is steam for Macs. And left 4 dead 2 also supports OS X.

As for being terrible, we've had plenty of people join us to play who had actually never played before, for example Null, O_C, and RavenPoe.
Sorry, I mean, I don't have a PC that can play games - I don't have a Mac either, I should've specified. I've got a PS3 and PS4. Not really helpful.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sorry, I mean, I don't have a PC that can play games - I don't have a Mac either, I should've specified. I've got a PS3 and PS4. Not really helpful.
If you have any PC at all, bought in the last 6 or 7 years, it can play L4D.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

If you have any PC at all, bought in the last 6 or 7 years, it can play L4D.
....I'm actually not sure. I think it's been six years....:confused:

Well, I'll work on getting stuff set up so I can play: buy the game, get a mouse, get a headset. ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

....I'm actually not sure. I think it's been six years....:confused:

Well, I'll work on getting stuff set up so I can play: buy the game, get a mouse, get a headset. ;)
Don't buy the game, let us check.. one of us might have a gift copy lying around.

Dei

Dei

If we don't, it's almost Halloween sale time, so still wait.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Okies. =^^=

Thanks guys. :heart:

phil

phil

My laptop can play it and it's hella old.

Bubble181

Bubble181

If Wednesday's green, how scrumulent is the sea's liver? And why is it comfortable?

GasBandit

GasBandit

If Wednesday's green, how scrumulent is the sea's liver? And why is it comfortable?
That was downright Orzian.

I am *expanding!* It is so much *squishy* to *smell* you!
*Campers* are the best! I have *anticipation* and then what?
Better parties in *the middle* for sure.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Accidentally asked this of Bones:
Will we ever again see genuine, glorious sideburns lapping at your cheekbones?

--Patrick