Castle

Haven't read the books yet but my mother in law has the second one! :D
Absolutely love the show. Castle and Beckett are a great team and I love all the wild twists and turns. It gets better and better each week! Another half hour til I get to see the new episode.

Really? They good?

I might buy them.

I love the show and I tell my fiancee everyday to try to look like Stana Katic.... heck just get her hair ffs

Also, I love me some Nathan Fillion.

Awful pic of me, but that is a beautiful man so I don't even care. <3 The lady who plays Beckett is also very good looking. ;)

Reactions: Jay
I first watched the German Dubbed version on TV,but after hearing Nathan Fillions voice in english,I coudnt get enough.
Love the show and the Chemistry between the Characters. Especially the Father-Daughter relationship with Alexis.

This is the one show I'm missing the most while I'm overseas without Hulu. I've gotta start hitting the torrents...

Dave

Staff member
The best part about the show last night was Castle's response to
ripping the wires from the bomb, thus stopping it.

It was a great show!

J

Jiarn

This is one series I plan on buying in full. It's on a long list of shows I need to watch.

Currently sitting on: Last 2 seasons of DS9, Smallville, Buffy, Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Walking Dead to name a few.

*sigh* I need more freetime.

C

Chibibar

I already own 1st and 2nd season of Castle. I can't wait to own the 3rd :)

:p I like having pigtails for conventions and amusement parks! They make me happy.
Fillion is a sweetie, by the way. He wasn't even scheduled to be at SDCC that year but showed up anyway and sat at a booth for pics. I was just going to take a picture of him and he said, "C'mon sweetheart," grabbed my camera and took that pic. /swoon
That encounter may have helped bump him way way up on my charts.

C

Chibibar

:p I like having pigtails for conventions and amusement parks! They make me happy.
Fillion is a sweetie, by the way. He wasn't even scheduled to be at SDCC that year but showed up anyway and sat at a booth for pics. I was just going to take a picture of him and he said, "C'mon sweetheart," grabbed my camera and took that pic. /swoon
That encounter may have helped bump him way way up on my charts.
He does seem like a cool guy. The only celeb I get to hang out was Bruce Campbell. He is pretty fun guy.

Bruce Campbell is hysterical in person. I saw him at the New York premiere of My Name is Bruce on Halloween of a few years ago. He found one kid in the audience dressed exactly like Ash from Evil Dead 2, and brought him up next to him on stage for pictures. He asked him how much he spent on his costume, the kid said "50 bucks" because he went out of his way to buy the actual shell of the correct chainsaw online, and Bruce looked embarrassed, gave him $10, and said, "thanks".

My wife loves Castle. To death. I asked why once and it was all about Nathan Fillon. She said I talk exactly like he does and that while watching him on TV is nice, listening to him talk is like listening to me talk and it makes her feel attached to the show.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Watching it and loving it. The only thing I hate is that it's been shunted to a goddamn idiotic time slot here (Sundays at midnight).

Castle is pretty much the only show I set aside time for. I watch other stuff, but I don't want to miss castle.

Perfect blend of humor and crime drama, odd couple and romance.

I love Castle, especially when they veer away from the formulaic, then the show really shines.

Any one else keep noticing Star Trek: Voyager actors popping up as minor characters? I've accounted Robert Picardo and the actor who played Neelix so far.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I love this show. It is the only thing I watch regularly aside from anime on Saturday night Adult Swim.