Castle

Gah all the tension between Castle and Beckett, it's like watching Bones!

(Not really a spoiler... but something they've already released about the finale a few weeks ago. I'll hide it for anyone who really doesn't want to know anything, though.)
Who do you think is going to die in the finale? They said one cast member who has been there from the beginning is going to die.

It's looking more and more like it's going to be the Chief, I think.
Obviously it won't be Castle or Beckett.
Ryan and Esposito have had close calls, but you just can't have one without the other!
Castle's mother or daughter, now that would just be cruel.
I had originally though Nikki Heat, as a "haha, got you guys worried!" kind of 'prank', but because Castle's signed on for 4 books, that wouldn't work.

Everyone else thinking Chief Montgomery, too?

Dave

Staff member
It'll be the Chief. They are already setting him up to go bye-bye.

Which sucks.

Another good choice would be Castle's mom.

W

Wasabi Poptart

If it's not the Chief I'm leaning toward it being Alexis's boyfriend.

If it's not the Chief I'm leaning toward it being Alexis's boyfriend.
But he hasn't been there since the beginning, has he?

Everyone on the show is going to be so sad if/when it's the Chief and then I'll be sad and I might cry! T^T
Can't remember the last time a show has made me tear up, but everyone on Castle is so splendiferous that I just might...

W

Wasabi Poptart

But he hasn't been there since the beginning, has he?

Everyone on the show is going to be so sad if/when it's the Chief and then I'll be sad and I might cry! T^T
Can't remember the last time a show has made me tear up, but everyone on Castle is so splendiferous that I just might...
I forgot that it was going to be someone from the beginning. I think Chief would be too obvious, really. They are setting him up to leave already. Why kill him? Although the "shot on your last day" is pretty commonly used in police and military-related shows/movies.

What if it's Beckett's dad?

I forgot that it was going to be someone from the beginning. I think Chief would be too obvious, really.
Yeah, but the quip "He quits all the time, and always comes back. Give him some time." kinda seals the deal for me.

What if it's Beckett's dad?
This is an interesting idea. The previews seemed to suggest that the episode was going to be a little bit about Beckett's mother's murder. Something along the lines of everyone connected to it dying.

Ooh very interesting...
Maybe they'll hint at the Chief in the finale some more and then bam hit us with Beckett's dad.

Can it be finale time yet??

Dave

Staff member
This is the one time I'll tell someone to torrent something - television shows in other countries and are unable to be gotten any other way.

yeah.i torrent castle so i can stay up-to-date. the only Show here in Germany that is in the same season as America is Desperate Housewives.

Well, what. the. fuck. happened there!?!

Edit: No seriously. WTF?! I can't even post it but...wow. That's. Interesting.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I don't mind a spoiler. They don't bother me. I was yelling about my four hour wait because....well it's FOUR WHOLE HOURS until I can see it for myself!

Balls. Huge, clanking brass balls. I mean, we know how it's going to end, but...Wow.

Sorry Wasabi. This one is just too 'bolt out of the blue' to want to spoil :) (Or maybe that's the spoiler)

I can't believe it, what an ending. Summer is going to be long.

Can't wait till fall... Walking Dead... Castle... Hockey... Skyrim.... Mass Effect 3... good times.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Our electricity went out for about 45 minutes. I thought I was going to miss it.

Dave

Staff member
My prediction: She was wearing a vest and is perfectly fine. They faked her "death" so that the assassins would think they were off the trail. Then the evidence that Montgomery sent out will quickly resolve the mother murder in the first episode of the next season and it'll be back to light-hearted murder fun.

Dave

Staff member
It'll probably be someone like the FBI or something like that.

Something else I don't think I like is the fact that Beckett will probably make fun of Castle for what he said or she won't have heard it. So it'll go back to the status quo.

I don't know if anyone watches Bones but the whole sniper death thing seems to be a common season ender this year.