Bring out Gifs!

Looks like the lot the driver was on in the first half was actually the roof of something else below, and the driver just ... drove right off the edge.

--Patrick

Considering two of gif have the girls in question getting beat for it, I'm not sure I'd label this funny.

Also, shouldn't it be "ho", not "hoe"? I thought they were going to pull some kind of joke about the garden tool/homophone.

GasBandit

Staff member
Considering two of gif have the girls in question getting beat for it, I'm not sure I'd label this funny.
A billion reddit posts about my dad's jumper cables might disagree with you.

Besides, the second one was LA CHANCLA! That's just classic parenthood right there.

Also, shouldn't it be "ho", not "hoe"? I thought they were going to pull some kind of joke about the garden tool/homophone.
I think, these days, the parlance the kids are using is "THOT." In which, granted, the H stands for ho/hoe.

A billion reddit posts about my dad's jumper cables might disagree with you.

Besides, the second one was LA CHANCLA! That's just classic parenthood right there.

I think, these days, the parlance the kids are using is "THOT." In which, granted, the H stands for ho/hoe.
Mm, perhaps, but I still feel a little uncomfortable with the label, "look at these whores get what's coming to them for being whores!" I mean, what they're doing is pretty dumb from an adult perspective, and not appropriate, but casually labeling dumb teenage stuff, especially when it comes to sexuality, as being a whore is a big problem. We have other threads that talk about false accusations and a woman who put her life on trial because we are in the habit of labeling girls/women who show any sign of sexuality "whores who are asking for it". And while parents should step in, some of these reactions are not helping or guiding healthy self-respect. (The dad sending the daughter to her room is probably on the right track. Or the ones that stop the internet access.)

Mind you, I'm not blaming you for the title, since you didn't make it. I just wanted to mention when we treat this casually or not mention it, it just adds to the over-all problem, even if we don't mean it that way.

Last edited: