Bring out Gifs!

It's a decent photoshop, but they should have chosen a better font for the 2, it doesn't match. I expect the original broadcast only had the three.

GasBandit

Staff member
Nonsense, the invisible hand of the market forces merchants to provide the best quality and service to the customer for the best price.
Obviously, tightly controlled central planning will prevent such fraud from happening.

What do you mean, "that video is from China?"

GasBandit

Staff member
And who enforces the laws against it?
Once again, Libertarianism is not Anarchy. That's the straw-iest of strawman fallacies. There's still police and firemen and courts and laws.[DOUBLEPOST=1470268029,1470267608][/DOUBLEPOST]ANYWAY, back to the funny stuff...

Last edited:
I know the shudder is probably just the filmmaker laughing too hard to keep still, but the timing is so perfect for some kind of BOOM! sound effect.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
You mean saying "AFK getting a drink" and then going to the actual store to get a drink.
Last night, he queued us for Lucioball (which has no character select/prep time) and went to the bathroom AND to get a drink. The other team had scored 2 goals by the time he came back. I was miffed.