Bring out Gifs!

GasBandit

Staff member
Jack Potillo and Gavin Free are both employees of Rooster Teeth, a media production company based in Austin (you might have heard of Red vs Blue). RTX - the Rooster Teeth Expo (or Experience) is their Con, in the same way that PAX is Penny-Arcade's Con. They were doing a demo match of Age of Booty, and with each loss they had to spin the "wheel of punishment", which resulted in either a zap (getting zapped with an electric fly swatter), shot (doing a shot of Captain Morgan Black Rum), or slap - as pictured.
Ah. It's one of the holes in my encyclopaedic knowledge of internet culture that I've never actually gotten into Red vs Blue.

As dumb as Gavin seems to be when watching the various Achievement Hunter videos on YouTube (not sure how put on it actually is) - that would have to have been somewhat satisfying for Jack to do that.

As dumb as Gavin seems to be when watching the various Achievement Hunter videos on YouTube (not sure how put on it actually is) - that would have to have been somewhat satisfying for Jack to do that.
It's apparently fairly put on in some cases, especially Minecraft - he probably knows more than the rest of the group put together about making stuff in Minecraft, but if he just focused on winning, the videos would be 20 minutes of him crushing everyone else. He said, "Yeah, I'm sure that'd be a real fun video to watch." So he just goofs around and has a good time. In GTA, however, I'm not sure. He seems to be legitimately unsure of how to use the map (though apparently he doesn't play the game a lot outside of their various Let's Plays) and he can be downright dangerous behind the wheel of a vehicle in most games - yet he completed a very tricky landing and takeoff that the rest of the AH crew couldn't, with ease. Gavin's actually fairly clever, but he has a crippling lack of common sense and the way he thinks is... different. (watch 'Google or Gavin' for excellent examples of this)

For the record, he obliterated Jack in the match of Age of Booty.

In GTA, however, I'm not sure. He seems to be legitimately unsure of how to use the map (though apparently he doesn't play the game a lot outside of their various Let's Plays) and he can be downright dangerous behind the wheel of a vehicle in most games - yet he completed a very tricky landing and takeoff that the rest of the AH crew couldn't, with ease..
I've mostly watched the GTA ones, not really interested in watching Minecraft.

I'm impressed that he still manages to back up straight in spite of the obvious amount of adrenaline that must be coursing through his body at that moment.

--Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Filming your wedding with a drone run by a guy who is probably not too familiar with them. Yes, I saw this on John Oliver and searched it out.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but whatever, it's still funny every time I see it.

(the comedy is slightly ruined by the fact that, in the actual episode, after the long wait, one of them finally does ring in and say "Happy?")

Dave

Staff member
I'm pretty sure I've posted this before, but whatever, it's still funny every time I see it.

(the comedy is slightly ruined by the fact that, in the actual episode, after the long wait, one of them finally does ring in and say "Happy?")
The Marine chimes in just to get the thing rolling. The other guy refuses to even try to beat it.

fade

Staff member
Can I chose other disney characters? Like Elsa, on account of the frigidity.*

*just kidding if you're here watching