Bring out Gifs!

GasBandit

Staff member
And now, we can bring to you, through blanket-piercing camera technology, the mating process of the Sim, known colloquially as "Woo-Hoo."

THE HORROR... THE HORROR...

I had some sort of critical error that basically stopped me from ever loading that household again, even after moving them and moving 'em back in and so on.

I'm sure I'll resurrect the HFH when Sims 4 comes out.

GasBandit

Staff member
At first I was like, wow, that's the worst bike trail ever!

Then it hit me... that's not really a bike trail, is it. Just a few assholes ripping down a hiking trail?

GasBandit

Staff member
No, it's running at a speed that, when timed by the 60Hz fluorescent lights above the factory floor, it only appears to be moving backwards due to shutter speed.
The tables should keep pace with the seams, if so, but they don't. And it's not a trick of perspective, as the tables' landing position indicate that the conveyor would have to be wedge-shaped for that to work, and clearly it is not.

GasBandit

Staff member
I had some sort of critical error that basically stopped me from ever loading that household again, even after moving them and moving 'em back in and so on.

I'm sure I'll resurrect the HFH when Sims 4 comes out.
You know what...

I need a project.

I think I might work something up similar to this with... some nefarious twists... then present the idea and see if anybody's interested in being used in it. It won't be in the sims though.. I have something else in mind.