Bring out Gifs!

There isn't enough money. At all. Including all of Warren Buffet's stocks, Gates billions and all the money from everyone in Saudi Arabia.
Well I don't know if it would be that much trouble. I mean, I could taze you at a significantly lower cost.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Next time you have a bad day, remember, at least you didn't split your pants while riding a camel and show every single person in the audience because you were on a safety tether that lifted you up off the camel and spun you around the ring through the air, as if it were a proud toddler showing everybody its new toy.

Edit - I don't know why it isn't animated in the frame, but click the picture and you'll see the whole thing.

fade

Staff member
Daniel's karate is just awful. Myagi's too. Wax on, wax off would be a really weak block. Not to mention the "big secret" of Karate Kid 2 is something you literally learn on the first day, and if you don't do it, prepare for lots and lots of chastising.

GasBandit

Staff member
Daniel's karate is just awful. Myagi's too. Wax on, wax off would be a really weak block. Not to mention the "big secret" of Karate Kid 2 is something you literally learn on the first day, and if you don't do it, prepare for lots and lots of chastising.
From what I've read, a lot of emphasis went into making the fighting moves in the movie flashy but useless, because they knew kids would mimic what they saw on screen, and they didn't want them getting hurt or hurting each other. The "crane kick" in particular was manufactured out of whole cloth, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you that it is an absolutely useless flailing of limbs.

From what I've read, a lot of emphasis went into making the fighting moves in the movie flashy but useless, because they knew kids would mimic what they saw on screen, and they didn't want them getting hurt or hurting each other. The "crane kick" in particular was manufactured out of whole cloth, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you that it is an absolutely useless flailing of limbs.
So basically

fade

Staff member
There is a crane kick in many styles but it looks very different. And it's not something you'd intentionally go to as a first attack. It's a counter from a retreat. That's why you go up like a flamingo.