BananaHands' Terrifying and Terrific Tinder Thread!

Yes, good grammar and intelligent conversation. That's why she's on TINDER.
So... are we just intentionally ignoring that the teacher who hates bad grammar used the wrong homophone? I guess bonus points for correct your/you're usage, but that just balances out the over capitalization issues.

I'm willing to bet a lot of those entries were not made by the person in the photo.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm willing to bet a lot of those entries we're made by the person in the photo.
I think so too. It's easier to be a randy flirt when you have veto power over who gets to talk to you based on appearance ahead of time.

Next...

Why is everyone so excited about butt stuff? I think butt stuff is gross as hell.
Tighter and less lubrication so more friction. Stronger stimulation. For some people necessary (penis too small, too much lubrication comes into play, vagina too loose though that's not really a thing as far as I know) to achieve orgasm.
Also, we're partially biologically predisposed to see the ass as an extension of the vagina. Bigger butt -> more fertile, see also: those monkeys with bright red ass to signal fertile period.
And of course, especially for those who claim hypermasculinity and hate fags and shit and yo I'm tough: repressed homosexuality.

That latter one's mostly a joke ;)

Also, for some, the part where it can be painful (it isn't always - many women do enjoy anal sex as well if correct and enough lubrication is used) helps to get their rocks off if it's some sort of power thing.

Oh, and of course, there's people who just like butts. They're boobies closer to the vagina, after all. :p

And your "I think butt stuff is icky" is clearly a sign of your rampant intolerance towards homosexuals, as evidenced by the strict no-homo-policy on this board.

That last one's also a joke.

I think so too. It's easier to be a randy flirt when you have veto power over who gets to talk to you based on appearance ahead of time.
Sorry, that was supposed to say "were not", as in the person in the photo most likely didn't create that account. Just some found a photo of a girl and made a fake account to see who would respond.

GasBandit

Staff member
Sorry, that was supposed to say "were not", as in the person in the photo most likely didn't create that account. Just some found a photo of a girl and made a fake account to see who would respond.
YOU'RE DEAD TO ME, KELTZY

I know the Celts are pronounced with a K. I just said I pronounce her name with a soft C in my head. How can people disagree with how I sound things out in my head?! Are you all mind readers?

GasBandit

Staff member
I know the Celts are pronounced with a K. I just said I pronounce her name with a soft C in my head. How can people disagree with how I sound things out in my head?! Are you all mind readers?
Buddy, I got that earful already because I pronouced it wrong in HFA2 ep 1. And like you, I KNOW Celt has a hard C! I think it's just too alliterative to resist, both parts of the name starting with sibilants.