[Movies] Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
I've gotten less and less impressed with those boobies since the nude pictures. But more and more impressed with dat ass.
The nude picture was taken lying down, and that's what real boobies do when horizontal.

oh, and just to add to the gifs flying round,

I'd rather Kree than Skrull, this way you can have Captain Marvel. Shame we'll never see the Masters of Evil, but a Immortus/Kang movie would be awesome and truly epic.

There's no way they could possibly contain all the badass that is Thanos MUCH less the Infinity Gauntlet. No worries, I'm guessing it's 100% rumor.

*pulls out the internet megaphone*

Dear comic fans: stop coming up with dumb rumors for The Avengers that would never work out on a movie screen. That is all.

No no... in the ending scene, we get to see a teaser for the new Howard the Duck movie. Full CG and voiced by Patton Oswald.

I hear Son Goku appears in the climactic battle, but he doesn't finish charging up his attack until the post-credits scene.

BananaHands

Staff member
You know, that is such an internet thing to say. Talk about how you're unimpressed with the attributes of a woman miles out of your league.
Hey, as long as I have a computer screen to hide behind, I'll keep critiquing boobies.

P

Philosopher B.

Is this thread now about boobies

because I could handle that

*fondle*

P

Philosopher B.

Hey, those aren't boobies. That's a booby, singular! How am I supposed to motorboat that, hmmm? HMMM?

P

Philosopher B.

it's not like I said something like "you know the booby is endangered and instead of making glib remarks on the internet, you should donate money or volunteer to spread awareness of its plight"
That would've been a funny post, you should've made it
Added at: 02:51
Also,

(I'm done now)

http://io9.com/5850188/bruce-banner...is-of-the-new-york-comic-con-avengers-footage

Brief article describing the first meeting of Dr. Banner and Black Widow. Sadly, no video of this trailer yet. Just reading a description of the trailer has got my blood going. Can't wait for this movie. Also, anyone complaining about Scarlett's boobs need to get their eyes checked. I've seen many a boob in my life and I can tell you most don't match up to the Playboy photoshopped image. I wholeheartedly approve of her boobs. But in regards to boobs I've always preferred the smaller size. More athletic look. Gwen Stephani would be what I consider ideal. Bigger boobs are fun to play with for a few nights but that novelty wears off and I can mouth a small perky boob just as good as I can a big pancaked sized nipple boob.

Status
Not open for further replies.