[Question] Attention Whores - Bad labeling or real thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
So when Dave says "go nuts" in this thread, does he really mean it, or is our Favorite Finnish Fussbudget going to start slapping me with demerits for continuing to be unrepentantly awesome?

So when Dave says "go nuts" in this thread, does he really mean it, or is our Favorite Finnish Fussbudget going to start slapping me with demerits for continuing to be unrepentantly awesome?

I say go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

I'm now deeming you the Vegeta of this board. Awesome, and yet remains an asshole. :p

Dave

Staff member
Go nuts. be advised that direct insults like "you're an asshole" are still to be watched, but insults like, "Your panties are in a wad." or some of the other ones that have been used are still okay.

GasBandit

Staff member
Go nuts. be advised that direct insults like "you're an asshole" are still to be watched, but insults like, "Your panties are in a wad." or some of the other ones that have been used are still okay.
What about "you couldn't find a coherent thought if they mounted a 15 man expedition funded by google with 360 degree cameras into the grimy morass that passes for your thought processes and then put it on tv in the time slot of your favorite TV show and titled it 'HEY [YOUR NAME HERE] THIS IS FOR YOU'?"

If the whore part of attention whore is supposed to be taken literally shouldn't it be attention slut, if they do it for free?

No, they're paid with attention. It's a barter system, no money required.

An attention slut would be someone who does stupid things to gain attention, but never gets any attention.

The sad thing is that the patriarchy harms everyone, not only woman. It is in everyone's interests, male or female or whatever you identify as to smash the patriarchy.

GasBandit

Staff member
Are you sure you meant this for this particular thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1370639117][/DOUBLEPOST]
The sad thing is that the patriarchy harms everyone, not only woman. It is in everyone's interests, male or female or whatever you identify as to smash the patriarchy.
Yes! I shall bludgeon the patriarchy to pieces with my enormous, pelvis-shattering phallus.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm actually kind of confused where this thread sprouted from and would like to see for context...
This post in the funny pictures thread. Someone who later (retracted because of the sudden froth) said "My god, it's full of attention whores!" which kicked the hornet's nest. Actually, I think besides the original picture itself, the rest of it is in this thread now.

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh, and just to throw it in, the official soundtrack of the thread :

(now with different girls talking about themselves)

I think it's an attention player.....if I'm the slut. I don't think these metaphors can go any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.