Anonymously speaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I think that many of these people can barely function in the presence of undead humans.
Look! I changed your post in the quote! I'm cleverly pointing out the absurdity of your position using mostly your own words!

Also I have underpants on my head.

WOOOOOO!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I could totally function in the presence of undead humans.

Also, I still like boobies.

I think that many here on the board are asses simply because the internet allows them to be. I think that many of those same people can barely function in the presence of other living humans.
I'll have you know I'm an ass all the time, not just on the internet.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

this place has been better without Chaz

there, I said it

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I can't tell the difference, but that's probably because I'm a troublemaker, er, tastemaker. yeah.

I hate that people have the ability to post anonymously on this forum.

And this thread is more random and crappy than the Random Crap thread, and I'd like to delete it.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

You can't stop us! You'll never stop us! We are Anonymous! Expect us!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

No one will (doomweasels) know it's me! I can talk about anything (doomweasels) and no one will suspect a thing! I am invincible! And invisible!
(doomweasels)

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Except that it's not anonymous for you, so you're probably annoyed at us acting only slightly more obnoxious than usual while pretending to hide behind a thin veil of anonymity. Particularly since one can readily tell who is who merely by their posting style.

And this thread is more random and crappy than the Random Crap thread, and I'd like to delete it.
Don't be jelly, bro!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Herp der deeeeer. I'm better than everyone. DERP ah DEEEER. I think everyone here but me is a peon. DEEEEERP eh DEEEERP. I am passive-aggressive and anernermerrrs.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I agree, and frankly, am ashamed I participated in this in the first place.

B

BErt

Herp der deeeeer. I'm better than everyone. DERP ah DEEEER. I think everyone here but me is a peon. DEEEEERP eh DEEEERP. I am passive-aggressive and anernermerrrs.
This is clearly Dave he says this all the time

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

This thread is under "thread games" for a reason. Lighten up, people!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Sum pepole juss don no how to hav FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Thank the darkness for this idea, we should post like other people! That couldn't possibly go wrong. IT NEVER DOES!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

So, I was like, ya know, and then like it happened. Now, I'm not so sure, and I know we just met, so here's my number, so call me maybe.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

We do that in every other thread on the board. It's just a fun little stupid thread game. If you don't like it, don't fucking read the thread. Moderator or not.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Eh. Tim Hortons, eh? I'm so sorry, you go first. Aboot time we went for some coffee, eh?

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Look! I changed your post in the quote! I'm mocking you by changing what you wrote and using mostly your own words! Now it doesn't reflect what you said at all!

Also I have underpants on my head.

WOOOOOO!
I think I got the hang of this.

GasBandit

Staff member
When nobody is looking, I dip Mr. Happy in the big bowl of jello.

Oh shit where's the anonymous button again? WAIT NO DON'T PU

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I miss having the NSFW forum area. It may have been a wretch hive of scum and villainy, but it was OUR wretched hive of scum and villainy. That, and some of the other forum members here had good taste in bunk-choice women.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

You can still get to a NSFW place. You go to your Profile and Join the NSFW user group.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Or click the little arrow by your name on the top right & click "Join User Group".

Status
Not open for further replies.