Anonymously speaking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Wherein you post that which you want others to hear without having heard it from you. Click the little checkbox next to "Anonymous?" and on your next forum post uncheck that box (it stays checked if you don't uncheck it).

Don't abuse this thread! Threads are precious and fragile things.

Only abuse each other.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

something tells me this anonymous posting isnt that anonymous

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

something tells me this anonymous posting isnt that anonymous
Dave can tell who's posting what, and apparently the shoutbox gets an editable (and deletable!) announcement when you post a new thread, so things can't get too out of hand, but other than moderators it seems to be anonymous enough.

Except for obvious speech patterns and words one typically uses.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

UBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BUH BUH BUH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH BUHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Oh come on people. Someone tell someone else off or something. Use your anonymity to bring out your douchey side.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

When I take over the world, you will all become my minions. Lackeys to be used and abused and dressed in yellow jumpsuits. Just giving you fair warning.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dave can tell who's posting what, and apparently the shoutbox gets an editable (and deletable!) announcement when you post a new thread, so things can't get too out of hand, but other than moderators it seems to be anonymous enough.

Except for obvious speech patterns and words one typically uses.
I <3 Usher!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I love everyone here and want to give them all snuggly-hugglies.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I'm sure the opinion stated in the post above Gusto's is a widely held and popular one.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

If you believe in any god(s), I think I'm smarter than you.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I like boobies.

I do, however, try to be generally respectful towards fellow forumites, and do not lust over their boobies.

Boobies.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I dream of death, destruction, fire and blood. To see all government structures fall under my rule, and my just actions. All shall fear me.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I poisoned my town's water supply so I could see Stars Wars first!

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I think that many here on the board are asses simply because the internet allows them to be. I think that many of those same people can barely function in the presence of other living humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.