[Handheld] Animal Crossing: New Leaf

B

BErt

List of customizable furniture! I'm hooked on customizing furniture now (not my own designs, just colors)
Definitely this. All my Astro furniture is blue/black now, it looks way better than the original orange.

Thanks for the guide!

My last two turnip prices were 90 and 114, so tomorrow morning or afternoon should be my max buyback price.

klew said:
My last two turnip prices were 90 and 114, so tomorrow morning or afternoon should be my max buyback price.
Unless you have random. My husband went 90, 120, 54. :/

Okay, I close at work today so I won't be on until extra late your time. Maybe tomorrow then. :) I'll open my gate around 5pm PST and leave it open for a while.

Pink stripe used to be blue stripe! Also, a silver toilet because it couldn't be pink, so I settled for fancy silver. And a pink tub!!! XD

This is Rococo in "gothic white" aka PINK! Also an ebony piano now in ivory.

I taught Kyle "My Queen."

Shari is my favorite because she's always drunk and hilarious. :)

Resetti! He told me to GET OUT.

B

BErt

My shops are closed for the evening but I have a whole bunch of persimmons if anyone is missing them. Gate is open and they're outside my station, help yourself. I'll be fishing.

Persimmon please! I'm going to head out for a couple hours but I'll leave my gate open. Robo stuff and a modern desk are by the train station!

My husband is trying to collect the minimalist set. He has couch, ottoman, lamp, closet, and mini table I believe.

I just need to be able to pick it up and drop it to get it in my catalogue too, so if you have something you don't want to give up that is what I can do.

My husband is trying to collect the minimalist set. He has couch, ottoman, lamp, closet, and mini table I believe.

I just need to be able to pick it up and drop it to get it in my catalogue too, so if you have something you don't want to give up that is what I can do.
I can order the bed for you. And I have the clock in my house that I can have you pick up and drop. :)

Also, does anyone have music to trade? I just realized that music is orderable! I only have K.K. Jongara right now!

Aaaand Dei , if you haven't already, you may be interested in having Cyrus craft a music box for you to go with the mermaid set! It matches the decor perfectly! Giant clam shell, music, and bells!

He does have the clock already I think,, he definitely needs the bed though.

I have KK Adventure, which is not the right music for my mermaid room. I made a music box for my daughter though.

I'm terrible at gardening, so I'm resigned to never getting the gold watering can. I only got it in Wild World because a forumer here gave it to me, at least I hope she intended to give it to me, and I didn't borrow it and just kept it. Assuming you can still get gold flowers in New Leaf by watering a dried up black flower, hopefully someone will let me borrow theirs. I will give the watering can back.

I'm looking for rubies and amethysts for customization purposes.
You can have mine. I don't think I'm going to do anything with my rubies or amethysts, and they're currently just being stored in my museum. I'm looking to make the gold set, but gold is so hard to come by. I've only come across 4 in my ACNL lifetime D: