[Handheld] Animal Crossing: New Leaf

B

BErt

I have a lamp and I think a shelf, it's round, white and orange. I'll have to take a look to see what it actually is. If you can trade me another lamp of any sort and then any other piece of furniture you're welcome to them.
Sounds good. I'll look at what lamps I have tonight and let you know.

I have a bed, chair, and lamp, which I can order doubles of for you.
Thanks! Please let me know how much...

I'm looking for Rococo pieces. I currently have bed, bookcase, dresser, floor.
I have the rococo table that I could probably part with. I may want that balloon bed if nobody else grabs it, but I won't be on until this evening.

I have the rococo table that I could probably part with. I may want that balloon bed if nobody else grabs it, but I won't be on until this evening.
I think Dei picked that one up. I believe the kid is collecting balloon stuff!

Still have a robo dresser for Zap. Let me know what else you need, one of the rooms in HH Showcase had some robo stuff in it.

I can shop HH for astro furniture too!

Other things I can part with:
Fire Bar (the fire bar from Mario castles)
Kart (Mario Kart)

Zappit

Staff member
Still have a robo dresser for Zap. Let me know what else you need, one of the rooms in HH Showcase had some robo stuff in it.
Geez, forgot about that. I should be able to get it tonight if you're available. I only have the stereo, so any pieces would be great.

What are you looking for?

I can't see you online, I've added your friend code and you're still listed as a provisional friend
I think both friends need to add each other, mine is 4038-6092-7862
sorry about that I thought I had Added you already :(

You have now been added and my gate is open

B

BErt

Dei, thanks so much!

I don't know why we got en error but it looks like I still have what I picked up from you. I'm going to open my gate in about 10 minutes if anyone wants to come by.

Far, I have a sleek lamp and...I'm sure we can find something to trade for your Astro shelf.

Dei, thanks so much!

I don't know why we got en error but it looks like I still have what I picked up from you. I'm going to open my gate in about 10 minutes if anyone wants to come by.

Far, I have a sleek lamp and...I'm sure we can find something to trade for your Astro shelf.
I think heatherling tried to visit and it didn't connect so it errored. It happens, that's why it always saves first when someone comes or leaves.

So catching beetles on the Island at night has netted me a fair amount of bells, easily the quickest way to make bells I've found so far. Pulled in just under 200k for about 45 minutes of catching, and that wasn't even me being overly selective with what I caught.

So catching beetles on the Island at night has netted me a fair amount of bells, easily the quickest way to make bells I've found so far. Pulled in just under 200k for about 45 minutes of catching, and that wasn't even me being overly selective with what I caught.
no sharks? Outside of turnips, this is the fastest method of money-making

Bugs at the island at night sell for upwards of 6-12k each (as long as you chase off cheap ones) and are more prolific than sharks. You can catch sharks there too if you get lucky enough.

I catch the sharks from around the island when beetle hunting but am pretty terrible at landing them. Beetles seem more reliable for me.

Be sure to chop a few trees on the island too. If you get rid of the bushes, flowers, and at least the middle trees, the beetles spawn faster. :) I have about... 7 or 8 trees on my island. Just one tree in the middle, the rest are on the beach.
Also, a good way to catch sharks is to fish by sound rather than just sight. Mike was having a lot of issues catching sharks and could never cat them until he started fishing by sound.

Zappit

Staff member
Be sure to chop a few trees on the island too. If you get rid of the bushes, flowers, and at least the middle trees, the beetles spawn faster. :) I have about... 7 or 8 trees on my island. Just one tree in the middle, the rest are on the beach.
Also, a good way to catch sharks is to fish by sound rather than just sight. Mike was having a lot of issues catching sharks and could never cat them until he started fishing by sound.
Seconding that shark catching tip. You'll get a better auditory cue than a visual one in this game. I'm rarely missing a shark since I switched. The shark catching tour turned into an easy 15 medals.