Export thread

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Bones

Bones

EDIT: FRIEND CODES LIST ADDED FOR EASE OF USE!

Halforums AC:NL FRIEND CODES:
Dei: 1203-9316-6767
Bones: 2766-8704-6782
Quotemander: 5370-1685-4344
Far: 1676-4968-0688
Dream Goddess: 3067-4937-8455

So I had heard about it, and found out that there was a LE 3DSXL that came with it.
...so I bought one in full...
yep...
June 9th cant get her soon enough.

I am such a sucker for nintendo and they have finally pulled me back into handheld. I have loved the series since gamecube, and now I am getting back into handheld gaming despite having basically nowhere a handheld makes sense! damn you nintendo, you do what sony cant and talk me into some sweet light life sim gaming!

klew

klew

I played the heck out of the DS version (Wild World), but didn't want to play the Gamecube version (on the Wii), despite reading that it has versions of classic NES games within the main game. Perhaps I felt that it works better on a small screen, an HDTV is overkill for its play style. I don't know if or when I might buy New Leaf. I'm interested, but still have other games that don't get played enough. If there is a good deal on it eventually, I'll probably bite.

Dei

Dei

I'll probably be getting this for both me and my son.

Dei

Dei

Bump since it's out now, and we're totally playing it.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Forgot there was a thread of it specifically. Perhaps we should repost friend codes here? It gives me a chance for a fresh start.

evil esc fc.png

Hylian

Hylian

I am sadly still waiting for my copy I pre-ordered from Amazon to arrive.

Dei

Dei

I need Shampoodle, I hate my default hair.

Far

Far

Friend code is 1676-4968-0688 for those that don't have it yet.

I have an ordinance beginning that will allow my shops to stay open later. I think re-tail at least should be open until 2 am pst, if not later. I try to leave my gates open most nights, if I'm around, so if you need to do some late night selling, my town should be available. I also have apples in storage for anyone that wants to stop by and get a few to plant. Should have peaches, cherries and oranges in a few days too.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Heading to Dei's town again.[DOUBLEPOST=1371156787][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am sadly still waiting for my copy I pre-ordered from Amazon to arrive.
You could just get and return it :p. It's been five days now. If you ordered the LE 3DS XL and it's not in, there's a chance they ran out.

Hylian

Hylian

You could just get and return it :p. It's been five days now. If you ordered the LE 3DS XL and it's not in, there's a chance they ran out.

I just ordered the game itself since I already own a 3DS and a 3DS XL. They finally listed it as shipped but it isn't supposed to arrive until next week. :(

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I just ordered the game itself since I already own a 3DS and a 3DS XL. They finally listed it as shipped but it isn't supposed to arrive until next week. :(
You could buy or DL it now and return the Amazon one whenever they get around to its arrival. We did that with a tabletop game--Amazon got delayed, so we bought it from a store and returned the Amazon one when it arrived. It's free to ship it back to them via UPS. You should also get a refund since Amazon isn't supposed to take this long getting a pre-order to you.

That's why I don't pre-order Nintendo games through them though; Sunday release dates, no shipping.

Hylian

Hylian

You could buy or DL it now and return the Amazon one whenever they get around to its arrival. We did that with a tabletop game--Amazon got delayed, so we bought it from a store and returned the Amazon one when it arrived. It's free to ship it back to them via UPS. You should also get a refund since Amazon isn't supposed to take this long getting a pre-order to you.

That's why I don't pre-order Nintendo games through them though; Sunday release dates, no shipping.

I pre-ordered it from Amazon because I had a gift card I wanted to use. I know I could just buy one and return the other one that comes in but some stupid last minute bills popped up and I can't afford to do that until I get my next pay check. But it isn't that big of a deal, it is just a bit annoying.

klew

klew

A Kotaku post said that you can get special items from purchasing fortune cookies, which cost 3DS play coins, which you can earn from the internal pedometer. So now I'm walking around the house and the outside world with it in sleep mode to get more coins in anticipation of me getting the game. Plus, I might get more street passers.

Dei

Dei

Random side note, I forgot to bring my 3DS to Denver Comic Con, and I heard someone behind me in a Wil/Felicia panel mention all the Street Pass hits they had gotten and was sad.

klew

klew

Random side note, I forgot to bring my 3DS to Denver Comic Con, and I heard someone behind me in a Wil/Felicia panel mention all the Street Pass hits they had gotten and was sad.
I brought mine to Big Wow Comicfest in San Jose and got 12 in 4 hours on Sunday.

BErt

I bought my girlfriend the Animal Crossing XL Bundle because she's crazy about the game (see the wtf cosplay thread). I was holding out for hopefully a new Zelda bundle when the next game is released but reading all this is giving me the itch.

You guys have to pretend to still care about this game in 5 months or whatever so I can get some fruit. :(

Dream Goddess

Dream Goddess

Note: Dream Goddess has joined your party! *cue traditional Japanese RPG celebratory music*

Please add me to your distinguished friend lists, everyone. :heart: I look forward to helping your towns grow and prosper!

animal crossing siggy - anthea.png

klew

klew

You guys have to pretend to still care about this game in 5 months or whatever so I can get some fruit. :(
If I wait until a Black Friday or holiday sale, my villager might need a friend.

Dei

Dei

I'm on my phone and my left my DS at home with my husband so he could play with our daughter, can someone repost my number to this thread? ;)

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Added Bones; hadn't seen his earlier for some reason.

I'm trying to compose a town tune. Right now it's the theme from The Fountain ... I should try something a little springier.

Far

Far

My orange trees have started providing fruit so stop by if you need a few to grow. Should be on later tonight and tomorrow.

Bones

Bones

Added Bones; hadn't seen his earlier for some reason.

I'm trying to compose a town tune. Right now it's the theme from The Fountain ... I should try something a little springier.
Thats because I added it last night after checking the thread for the first time since making it... lol

Dei

Dei

I have cherries today, open your gates to me!

Gusto

Gusto

Y'all are gonna make me buy this aren't you. HNNNNGGGG

Dei

Dei

My gate is open right now if anyone was going to play.

Hylian

Hylian

I just saw the following on Reddit and it is making the wait for my copy to come in the mail even more unbearable.

http://www.reddit.com/tb/1gbx0f

Dei

Dei

Ooh nice thought. Now to make a Tennant suit top. TO ABLE'S!

Dei

Dei

These are the currently available custom patterns in my clothes shop.

image-2043467448.jpg

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

My gate's open for the next 20 minutes to half-hour. I don't have much, but there are trees with pears to be picked, if anyone's looking to diversify their fruit.

Dei

Dei

Give me a minute and I'll come drop some fruit on you.

Dei

Dei

Front porch littered with fruit.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Damn, Dei just dropped a fruit BOMB on my town. Thank you!

Dei

Dei

Just opened my gate again.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Party is moving to Rainbow :D.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Wow, this is cool.

BErt

Wow, this is cool.
:mad::confused::foreveralone::okay:

I'm gonna have to buy this like, now. Dammit.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Me, my wife, Dei, and her daughter are visiting the island in Dei's town, playing mini-games and sharing produce.

I'm loving this game.

Dei

Dei

Mini game island wheee

Zappit

Zappit

Friend code is 2320-7330-7836. Going to open my town for awhile, though it's not very far along.

Just planted a perfect apple tree.

The Fortune Cookies are neat. Buy one, eat it, and bring back the fortune for a free Nintendo item.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

The folks over at Video Games Awesome have done a let's play of Animal Crossing: New Leaf. (Warning: NSFW for language).

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Friend code is 2320-7330-7836. Going to open my town for awhile, though it's not very far along.

Just planted a perfect apple tree.

The Fortune Cookies are neat. Buy one, eat it, and bring back the fortune for a free Nintendo item.
Just so you know, friend codes do nothing unless each person adds the other. So you'll need to add those of us who've added you in order to visit our towns and/or us to visit you.

Zappit

Zappit

Just added everyone on the list, but shuttin' it down for the evening.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I'm glad Nintendo has finally released a game that works with friend codes enough that it can add info to your 3DS. I opened my gate yesterday and in came my wife, Halforumites, and a person I knew from Tumblr. My wife and the Tumblr girl click the friends hearts in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. When my wife was out of the game later, she saw that person's friend code data had been added to her 3DS friends list. I'm hoping Pokemon X and Y will take advantage of this, using 3DS friend codes instead of inventing their own and making things complicated.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Also glad Nintendo lets us take screenshots for a change. More 3DS games need this.

acnl half1.JPG

My wife, Dei, her daughter, me
acnl half2.JPG

acnl half3.JPG

My town shows proud subservience to the Irken Empire:

Dei

Dei

Gate open.

Zappit

Zappit

Gate open.
Just visited. Coming back with goodies.

Dei

Dei

Kicks just started getting built in my town. One step closer to Shampoodle!

Zappit

Zappit

Anybody want a steamroller? I've come into possession of one, and don't particularly need it.

Dei

Dei

Put it up for sale in the Re-tail flea market!

Zappit

Zappit

Gate's open.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Zappit, sorry I called you Bones even though I had just seen the game say Zappit had arrived.

Far

Far

I have a copy of david just sitting in the middle of my place. Oddly there is no leaf...

Zappit

Zappit

Zappit, sorry I called you Bones even though I had just seen the game say Zappit had arrived.
Oh, that's what that was. I thought you were trying to message him.

Also, Kapp'n lost my net! I collect 80,000 bells worth of beetles, and he loses my net.

Nile

Nile

My wife got New Leaf for her birthday a few days ago. We haven't had a real conversation since. If you want to visit her village, her friend code is 433937157775.

Dei

Dei

My husband was suckered into getting himself a 3DS XL and Animal Crossing today (not the bundle). I'm still laughing. :p

Dei

Dei

Anyone have triple digit turnip prices today?

Dei

Dei

One of the things that is irritating me about this game is the lack of video/mic functionality. In the Wii version you could buy a mic so that you could talk to people while you were playing together. This game already has a "best friend" feature built in to separate your friends list, why can't the mic be turned on when playing with the group. Way easier than sending text messages.

Hylian

Hylian

klew

klew

I was in a Best Buy today and they had a sign saying there are timed special items you can get when you connect your 3DS and New Leaf game to SpotPass. It's getting harder to delay buying with all your talk about visiting each others towns, add in low-effort exclusives and I can't resist.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

..... am I gonna end up buying a 3DS, just for this game?

Hylian

Hylian

Yes, yes you are

Dei

Dei

Hell, my husband did and he hates handhold consoles because of his freakishly large hands. ;)

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Yay, soon everyone's going to be playing it.

Except Hylian.

Zappit

Zappit

I just finished financing a Reset Center. Then I read what it does.

God Damnit.

Hylian

Hylian

Yay, soon everyone's going to be playing it.

Except Hylian.

:(

It keeps getting delayed for some reason. Amazon finally shipped it out at the end of last week and it was supposed to arrive on Monday but for some reason the tracking information is now saying it will arrive on Wednesday

Zappit

Zappit

:(

It keeps getting delayed for some reason. Amazon finally shipped it out at the end of last week and it was supposed to arrive on Monday but for some reason the tracking information is now saying it will arrive on Wednesd
In good time, it will come. Then, I will take your friend code. I will come to your village, and I will give you things.

Dei

Dei

My other random complaint is that you can't get model homes from towns you visit in your HHA unless you tag them with StreetPass. Grats living in the middle of nowhere. :(

Jay

Jay

I wonder if I buy this handheld if it can be hacked...

Dei

Dei

Turnips selling for 377 bells in my kids' town, but they have an early bird town so I don't know if Re-tail closes early.

NSA

NSA

No. Buy with confidence.

Bones

Bones

I'll be opening my gate for a bit if anyone wants in. not much but fruit in town atm. but tomorrow will have a kicks shop and the day after that nook n go.

edit: and i just got the QR MACHINE!:eek:

:sohappy:

Far

Far

Gate is open, lots of peaches cherries, apples and oranges if you need them.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Not yet. Nintendo's pretty good at locking this stuff down--which is funny, because if they weren't, 3DS would be beating the Vita even more. I know you can get flash carts that will run some emulators and roms off the DS emulation on the system, but unfortunately while running that you can't use the console's internet.

An aside: getting my wife this game was a huge mistake. She's obsessed.[DOUBLEPOST=1371678478][/DOUBLEPOST]
Edit: and i just got the QR MACHINE!:eek:

:sohappy:
<-Jealous.

klew

klew

because of you, I had to go buy this today, here is my friend code 4038-6092-7862
anyone need pears?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Bones

Bones

man thats kind of awesome. I had my development permit on the second day just by being the awesome person I am. Now I am working on getting all the shops open and collecting enough money to pay off my second floor and the dream suite.

Dei

Dei

Happy Home Academy scores continue to fill me with rage.

Dei

Dei

Speaking of homes, I am looking for

Lovely Armoire
Lovely End Table
Lovely Lamp
Lovely Phone

I am also trying to collect the mermaid set, so please shout out if your tropical island is selling a piece and you will let me come buy it.

Hylian

Hylian

I finally got my game yesterday! Of course by the time I got home and was able to play it I only had an hour before Nook's shop closed and I didn't realize that so I goofed around for a bit before I went to pay off the down deposit only to find out that he was closed. :facepalm:

But besides my stupidity on that issue though I have been having a blast.

Dei

Dei

Kind of late, but this is relevant to anyone who hasn't started playing yet but plans to.

http://www.jvgs.net/new-leaf-face-guide.htm

Zappit

Zappit

[user]Hylian[/user], enter my friend code and give me yours. I've got a ton of different fruits to give you, including a perfect apple.

Hylian

Hylian

Okay, I have added everyone

My code is : 0387-8784-7287

Zappit

Zappit

Open your gate. I'm on my way.

Hylian

Hylian

I opened my gate

Zappit

Zappit

Be right there.

Hylian

Hylian

Thanks for the fruit and stuff :)

Far

Far

Friendship.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

linglingface

linglingface

Animal Crossing! I LOVE YOU!
HalForumites! I'VE MISSED YOU! :3

I've been playing ACNL since last Wednesday, and I'm super addicted. I never played City Folk, but I did play on the Gamecube and DS before! I'm so hooked that I went as far as making a map of my town to plan out all my community projects in advance. Also on the map is where I"m going to be growing my fruit orchards and flower gardens, because I'm a freak and need everything to be grouped together.
Even though people already think I'm crazy, I'm going into detail about my map now because I love it!

I started with tracing paper to trace the map from my 3DS screen. I have a regular 3DS, not the XL, so this was a tiny map. I then inked it and folded it up into 1/4ths so I would have grid lines! I then drew an 8"x8" square on thick paper, drew grid lines, and began copying this image. I inked in all of the permanent fixtures on this map and then taped a piece of tracing paper over this permanent inked map (taped only above) to add in non-permanent structures that would likely stick around for a while, such as residents, bridges, lamp posts... I then taped another piece of tracing paper over the map (now taped only below) to section off my fruit and flowers! Since there are 10 fruits (+2 to grow on beaches) and 10 types of flowers, I was able to pair them all up! Now, some flowers I'll have to wait a while for, and I'm still waiting for persimmon's to show up, but there will be space for all! I even have a little block of space for a handful of normal trees and bamboo!
Because of how I taped the tracing paper to the map, I'm able to switch which sheet is over the map, and I can have up to 4 different plans showing! I love this kind of work... I was super excited working on this project! :3

But now comes the waiting game... I have hoards of fruit stored up, and I'm chopping down the fruit trees as they've been regrowing, waiting for more axes to show up so I can chop more trees, then comes aaaaallll of the replanting. Between waiting, I'm making frequent trips to the island to steal more flowers while also fishing & bug catching to make more money!

Why is this game fun, again? XD

Zappit

Zappit

I had no idea this game was so hardcore.

linglingface

linglingface

I visited Mike's town the other day, and he gave me a tour of his home. He said, "...and this is my creepy window stool where I sit on rainy days and plot..."
So yesterday I went back to his town, broke into his home, sat, and plotted against his town. And him.
The best part is, he was in some other part of town and all he saw was my floating words... After I posted this photo to Facebook, he said, "Oh, well it all makes sense now."

PS this is my incognito disguise in town. No one knows I'm actually a human. I'm just hybrids of other animals, much like a platypus.

Also, this happened:

To which my friends replied:
Reported, for yoloingWhy would you teach them that filth?! Those poor innocent animals.
What will become of their society now?
Don't forget hashtag
Just set fire to the town and move on. They're doomed.
YOU WOULD DO THIS, HEATHER
KILL IT WITH FIRE

I also taught a resident SWAG yesterday. Clearly I hate my villagers. :)

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Heatherling plays the way I play, with contempt for the villagers and plans for public beautification projects. I approve.

Do we have your friend code?

linglingface

linglingface

Oops, meant to add that to my post and completely forgot!
4639-9462-1801
I have all fruits, except for persimmon. Really low on apples at the moment, just waiting for more to grow. And soon to be really low on most other fruit as I chop them down and replant them. But by next week I'll have lots and lots to share! If anyone is in need of any fruit, I do have baskets in my inventory that I'd be happy to share. :)
I'll get all you guys added soon!

Dei

Dei

Now some random new villager will build a house there. >.>

BErt

Ok, I caved and bought it. 3711-7674-3778 I have oranges and...not much else of anything to offer right now.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Wife and I have added new people.

BErt

Speaking of homes, I am looking for

Lovely Armoire
Lovely End Table
Lovely Lamp
Lovely Phone

I am also trying to collect the mermaid set, so please shout out if your tropical island is selling a piece and you will let me come buy it.
I have the Lovely Armoire in Nook's today if you're still looking.

Dei

Dei

I do! I'm playing now if you can open your gate

BErt

Thanks for the fruit!

Dei

Dei

My Dream address for anyone who has a Dream Suite is 5900-2177-3798.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Dei, I'm sorry my town has so little to offer; my going is a lot slower than Rainbow.

Dei

Dei

I just wanted to raid your shops, which are the same as mine. :p I think it is Bones putting us all to shame here.

Dei

Dei

Speaking of shop raiding, my gate is open and I don't plan to buy anything else in my shops today.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Gonna try to visit after island.

Dei

Dei

Quotemander Prime said:
Gonna try to visit after island.
Any mermaid furniture for sale today?!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Any mermaid furniture for sale today?!
I'll check before coming over.

EDIT: Nope, sorry.

Dei

Dei

Also, now that I have a T&T Mart, I can order copies of my stuff for anyone that might want it. Doesn't apply to mermaid set or stuff from lucky tickets though.

klew

klew

Also, now that I have a T&T Mart, I can order copies of my stuff for anyone that might want it. Doesn't apply to mermaid set or stuff from lucky tickets though.
I think I dropped a perfect pear in front of your house and borrowed a banana that someone else knocked down. I'm going to open my gate in about 10 minutes.

BErt

Klew I like your town name. I didn't realize I had nothing in my inventory when I stopped by, let me know if you still need oranges and I'll open my gate.

klew

klew

I always have trouble with town names, I used real world cities in Wild World. I could use any fruits other than pears, but that can be done later.

BErt

Gates open, help yourself to whatever.

Zappit

Zappit

Just found out I had access to pro designs. I've been tinkering around with that for a bit. Gotta get that QR machine!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Klew I like your town name. I didn't realize I had nothing in my inventory when I stopped by, let me know if you still need oranges and I'll open my gate.
You can retrieve anything you have in the train station storage regardless of what town you're in.

BErt

I didn't realize that, thanks!

Far

Far

Thanks for all the fruit earlier guys. I think all I need now are persinimons. Hope someone makes use of the link tunic.

linglingface

linglingface

I'll have a T&T Mart tomorrow! :3
We should plan an island party some time!

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Bones

Bones

sorry guys you are all probably beating my pants off now because I havent been able to play more than 30 minutes a day due to work. I will try to remedy this in the next few days.

Dei

Dei

If you are an HHA member (which I'm sure most of us are at this point) Reggie has a house there today. I went on an ordering spree, not gonna lie.

klew

klew

If you are an HHA member (which I'm sure most of us are at this point) Reggie has a house there today. I went on an ordering spree, not gonna lie.
How do I find the house? The lots are empty, even after I updated my game data. Do I need to go to a SpotPass location?

Dei

Dei

Do you have SpotPass enabled for Animal Crossing/your 3DS? It should have showed up automatically.

klew

klew

it is enabled, when I check the settings at the start up screen, my choices are leave as is or opt-out, so i figured I enabled spotpass and wifi works

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

You need to get far enough in the game to have the Happy Home thing.

Zappit

Zappit

Anybody know what the blue dot on the icon is for? I've ruled out updates and spotpass data. Did anyone visit my town via Dream Suite?

Dei

Dei

Blue dot is for Spotpass, should be Reggie visiting your HHA plaza.

Zappit

Zappit

Thanks.

Hey, Dei, still looking for that Mermaid stuff? I have come into possession of the chair.

Dei

Dei

I have a chair already, in fact I have chair, table, screen, shelf, dresser, carpet, wallpaper.

linglingface

linglingface

Mermaid set is coming together slowly for me. So far my house is mermaid outside (fence, roof, exterior... is there mermaid tile for outside?) and I have just carpet, bed and screen so far inside.

klew

klew

I'm far enough in to have Digby open the gate for me where I see three empty lots. Spotpass works because I've gotten the best buy exclusive. Maybe it works its way around eventually, hopefully available for more than a day.

Dei

Dei

I've been working on fairy tale exterior, I have seen mermaid mailbox, roof, fence, door at my nook shop from time to time though. I think I saw mermaid exterior once too.

Zappit

Zappit

Mermaid set is coming together slowly for me. So far my house is mermaid outside (fence, roof, exterior... is there mermaid tile for outside?) and I have just carpet, bed and screen so far inside.
[user]heatherling[/user], I'm going to open my gate in about an hour. I'll give you the Mermaid chair.

linglingface

linglingface

[user]heatherling[/user], I'm going to open my gate in about an hour. I'll give you the Mermaid chair.
Oh super cool! Thank you! :3 could you use a Famous Painting (Mona Lisa) or any fruit?

Zappit

Zappit

I could take a painting. I don't have any yet.

Edit - Gate's open. Plenty of fruit on the trees, including one with perfect apples.

Dei

Dei

Only Lovely item I am missing now is phone and lamp (and floor??) so if you see it, let me know!

linglingface

linglingface

Awww yeah! Club LOL is opening soon! :D And Kicks opened today! 10 more minutes until I can shop for shoes!

Is anyone collecting gyroids? I have quite a collection building since it's been raining all week.
And does anyone want a fortune cookie Coin prize?

Only Lovely item I am missing now is phone and lamp (and floor??) so if you see it, let me know!
I have carpet! :)

Dei

Dei

heatherling said:
I have carpet! :)
!!!!!!!!!

Dei

Dei

My gate is open for the next 15 min then I need to pick up my kids.

Zappit

Zappit

I think I'm going to collect the Robo set. I'm just that much of a bot dork.

linglingface

linglingface

I think I'm going to collect the Robo set. I'm just that much of a bot dork.
Aquired a robo-dresser today. Want it?

Zappit

Zappit

Aquired a robo-dresser today. Want it?
Sure! I can boot up the 3DS and be there in two minutes.

Edit: I'll catch you later, actually. Gonna turn in for the night.

linglingface

linglingface

Sure! I can boot up the 3DS and be there in two minutes.

Edit: I'll catch you later, actually. Gonna turn in for the night.
Ack sorry, you responded so quick! I'll probably be on for most the day tomorrow! :)

Dei can you use a mermaid bed? It's in my island shop right now and I'll pick it up juuuust in case.

klew

klew

I'll be looking for space/lunar stuff eventually.

Dei

Dei

I do in fact need a mermaid bed![DOUBLEPOST=1372219104][/DOUBLEPOST]Tomorrow around 9pm Mountain Time, I'll open up my gate if anyone wants to do some mini-game groups.
:aaah: Might be too late at night for a bunch of you, but it's easier if I get my kids to bed first.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

linglingface

linglingface

Mermaid vanity and carpet on the island today.

Dei

Dei

Need vanity but not carpet. I can get a clock if you need it, though I already forget if it was my island or hubby's lol.

linglingface

linglingface

Clock please! I'll pick up another vanity in a few!

Dei

Dei

heatherling said:
Clock please! I'll pick up another vanity in a few!
Grabbing a clock, but need to run to the store quick because I noticed the chicken I was about to put in the crockpot was old.

linglingface

linglingface

Dei, I have a vanity and bed for you.
Zap, I have a robo dresser for you!
I've been playing all morning and should probably do some chores now, but I'll be back later tonight! :)

Far

Far

Someone was looking for space stuff? I found a space shuttle today.

Hylian

Hylian

Anybody's town have any decent prices for turnips for today?

Dei

Dei

The megaphone is officially the worst item ever.

linglingface

linglingface

The megaphone is officially the worst item ever.
It's ... interesting ... and not as helpful as it should be.

Dei is your gate open right now? I'm about to hop on! :)

Dei

Dei

I can make my gate be open... >.>[DOUBLEPOST=1372284906][/DOUBLEPOST]Open now.

Also my daughter and I both spent 5 minutes yelling for villagers and it was never the correct one answering. lol.

linglingface

linglingface

XD I was calling for people and Kapp'n kept answering. What's the point of having Kapp'n answering anyway if he's always in the same place...

Dei

Dei

Dei said:
I do in fact need a mermaid bed![DOUBLEPOST=1372219104][/DOUBLEPOST]Tomorrow around 9pm Mountain Time, I'll open up my gate if anyone wants to do some mini-game groups.
:aaah: Might be too late at night for a bunch of you, but it's easier if I get my kids to bed first.
Might be a little after 9, not home yet.

klew

klew

Someone was looking for space stuff? I found a space shuttle today.
I'd like that, what's the cost?

Dei

Dei

Gate is open if anyone is interested in some mini games.

If no takers tonight will try again on a weekend. :)

Far

Far

I'd like that, what's the cost?
Free, was just gonna sell it otherwise.

klew

klew

Free, was just gonna sell it otherwise.
Cool, I'll send you something later. I'll open my town now.

Far

Far

Oh sorry, will jump on now.

I hadn't added you yet and when I did now it looks as though you haven't added me. My town is open now if you'd like to stop by.

Dei

Dei

Turnips are selling for 447 bells in my town today.

The bad news is that I won't really be around tonight, so you need to be able to get to my town before 5pm MST. (7pm EST)

BErt

Turnips are selling for 447 bells in my town today.

The bad news is that I won't really be around tonight, so you need to be able to get to my town before 5pm MST. (7pm EST)
That would be amazingly helpful. I'm usually home by 4PM your time, will you be available around then?

Dei

Dei

BErt said:
That would be amazingly helpful. I'm usually home by 4PM your time, will you be available around then?
I will have my gate open around then for you, but I might not be actively playing. :)

BErt

:D Thanks!

Hylian

Hylian

Does anyone need a mermaid carpet? They have one for sale on my island.

klew

klew

no more table trick for never-spoiling turnips?

Dei

Dei

Gate is open if any want to sell turnips.

BErt

Man, the turnip market is fickle...it's already down to 207!

Hylian

Hylian

I have a mermaid sofa if anyone needs it

Dei

Dei

I need it! >.>

Hylian

Hylian

k, just let me know when you want to come grab it/ have me visit and give it to you :)

Dei

Dei

Hylian said:
k, just let me know when you want to come grab it/ have me visit and give it to you :)
I'm good whenever, just let me know. :)

linglingface

linglingface

Zapp, did you still need the Robo Dresser? I'll be free to hop on pretty much any time after 7pm (PST)

Hylian

Hylian

Dei, my gate is now openA

and if anyone else wants to come as well they are welcome although there isn't much to offer besides fruit.

:)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Hylian your town still open? I have a traveling cat that wants to visit a new town. Lemme get them digits? I play on my bros ds but his FC is 3437-4170-0027

Hylian

Hylian

Bumble the Boy Wonder, my town is open

friend code: 0387-8784-7287

Zappit

Zappit

My brother's been playing this game, too. He's autistic, so we're always watching out for him very carefully. We find out he went to the Tortimer Club island and was chatting with a stranger. The first question the guy asked?

How old are you?

God. Fucking. Damnit. It was a "get Chris Hansen on the line" situation.

Watch out for your kids, guys. The creeps are on Animal Crossing.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Gates open, Hylian[DOUBLEPOST=1372474391][/DOUBLEPOST]Dunno what happened, trying again

Hylian

Hylian

sadly my 3DS's batteries just died, I will have to visit later :(

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

sadly my 3DS's batteries just died, I will have to visit later :(
Lol no problem. The fruit will wait for you

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

My brother's been playing this game, too. He's autistic, so we're always watching out for him very carefully. We find out he went to the Tortimer Club island and was chatting with a stranger. The first question the guy asked?

How old are you?

God. Fucking. Damnit. It was a "get Chris Hansen on the line" situation.

Watch out for your kids, guys. The creeps are on Animal Crossing.
How would he be able to chat with a stranger? You need to either have a person's friend code or be visiting a friend's island to meet anyone.

Dei

Dei

Club Tortimer let's you go to the tropical island with 3 random people.

Though honestly I check the vendor there everyday and never see anyone. You can set parental controls on the game to prevent it though.

BErt

Klew, I have a lunar rover if you want it.

klew

klew

found a rover at nook's already, sorry. that's the only lunar item I've found so far

klew

klew

My first meeting with Joan in this game and I spend half a million bells buying turnips. Let's hope someone's Re-Tail has a good day this week.

Dei

Dei

My Shampoodle started being built today, and a random villager gave me a persimmon! Yay!

linglingface

linglingface

Anyone have good turnip prices today? My Retail is buying for 119, not so great. I bought them at 92.

Yesterday I went to Akia village. It was terrifying and also very interesting: http://www.nettosgameroom.com/2013/06/visited-akia-village-today.html?m=1
If you visit, be sure to visit every room and pan around to see the walls too. There's a couple mazes and creepy things everywhere![DOUBLEPOST=1372790108][/DOUBLEPOST]
My Shampoodle started being built today, and a random villager gave me a persimmon! Yay!
My Shampoodle is being built too! XD

Also if anyone sees a Mermaid Chest, that's the last piece I need for the Mermaid set!
Dei, what all do you still need for mermaid and lovely?

Dei

Dei

I still need the chest, and the closet for mermaid.

Still need lovely phone and lamp.

I've been trying to use ground patterns to decorate my town, but I need sooo many axes.

linglingface

linglingface

Haha same here with the axes... >.< I've been working on regrowing all my trees and then because I'm awful with pixel art I'll be QRing some ground patterns!

I think I may have the lamp available to order in one of the HH houses. I'll take a look tonight, and if I come across a phone I'll order one of those too. :)

Dei

Dei

Ok so this list has dresser and chest listed separately but when I look at a picture list, there's no chest. Which one is right? Is it a chest like a treasure chest or chest as in chest of drawers/dresser. Because I have the dresser.

linglingface

linglingface

Come to think of it, the list I looked at also didn't have a picture of the chest. This room also doesn't have a chest:

Someone on GameSpot said:
There is no mermaid chest. There are 11 items in the set, excluding wallpaper and flooring. I have been buying alot of island Items. I've completed the mermaid set and almost have the cabana set complete. The cabana wallpaper and floor are much more rare than any of the mermaid items. Also, the pink and orange wetsuits are pretty rare too. Spent over 1,500 medals on the island so far.
Sooo if that's the case, then my set is complete! :D

Dei

Dei

Sooo if that's the case, then my set is complete! :D
Curse you waaaardrobe!

linglingface

linglingface

Curse you waaaardrobe!
Ordered a lamp for you! No sign of a phone yet in the HH Showcase or in my catalog. And just Diver Dan on my island today.
I'll be home all day tomorrow and the lamp should probably arrive in the morning. :D

Dei

Dei

I have a space console for whoever wanted space stuff.

klew

klew

I have a space console for whoever wanted space stuff.
That's meeeeeeeee!

BErt

That's meeeeeeeee!
... and I have an asteroid, telescope, and some astronaut pants if you want those. I don't know why everything I've been running into lately has been space related, but whatever. Let me know and it's yours.

klew

klew

... and I have an asteroid, telescope, and some astronaut pants if you want those. I don't know why everything I've been running into lately has been space related, but whatever. Let me know and it's yours.
I WANT IT ALLLLLLL!!!!

I'll open my town gates for a few hours and go into sleep mode, the internet tells me registered friends can still visit. I'll leave some fruits and stuff in front of my train station that might not be that useful to you, but you're welcome to it.

Far

Far

I dropped off that space shuttle for you.

klew

klew

I dropped off that space shuttle for you.
Thanks everyone for the space stuff. Nook is building a new room for me tomorrow and I'll start the space museum when it's done.

BErt

If anyone come across Astro furniture that they don't want I am starting to collect that. :)

I currently have the table, closet, and dresser.

Far

Far

If anyone come across Astro furniture that they don't want I am starting to collect that. :)

I have a lamp and I think a shelf, it's round, white and orange. I'll have to take a look to see what it actually is. If you can trade me another lamp of any sort and then any other piece of furniture you're welcome to them.

Dei

Dei

klew said:
Thanks everyone for the space stuff. Nook is building a new room for me tomorrow and I'll start the space museum when it's done.
I have a flying saucer now.

Dei

Dei

BErt said:

I have a bed, chair, and lamp, which I can order doubles of for you.

linglingface

linglingface

I'll take a look in HH Showcase for more Astro things. I haven't come across much space stuff. Lots of robo stuff in HH that I can order!

I'm looking for Rococo pieces. I currently have bed, bookcase, dresser, floor.

Hylian

Hylian

Here is a list of some of the stuff I have if anyone needs it.

Space Pants
Space Shuttle
Star Projector
Robo-wall
Robo-bed
Mushroom Mural
Blue Pikmin Hat

linglingface

linglingface

Lovely lamp has arrived and my gate is open! :) Also, I have a balloon bed and balloon lamp available in my Retail store.

Turnip prices 144 today.

If anyone has an axe in their shop that they don't need, I'd be happy to take it off your hands!

Dei

Dei

Lovely lamp has arrived and my gate is open! :) Also, I have a balloon bed and balloon lamp available in my Retail store.

Turnip prices 144 today.

If anyone has an axe in their shop that they don't need, I'd be happy to take it off your hands!
COMINGGGGGGGG

BErt

I have a lamp and I think a shelf, it's round, white and orange. I'll have to take a look to see what it actually is. If you can trade me another lamp of any sort and then any other piece of furniture you're welcome to them.
Sounds good. I'll look at what lamps I have tonight and let you know.

I have a bed, chair, and lamp, which I can order doubles of for you.
Thanks! Please let me know how much...

I'm looking for Rococo pieces. I currently have bed, bookcase, dresser, floor.
I have the rococo table that I could probably part with. I may want that balloon bed if nobody else grabs it, but I won't be on until this evening.

linglingface

linglingface

I have the rococo table that I could probably part with. I may want that balloon bed if nobody else grabs it, but I won't be on until this evening.
I think Dei picked that one up. I believe the kid is collecting balloon stuff!

Still have a robo dresser for Zap. Let me know what else you need, one of the rooms in HH Showcase had some robo stuff in it.

I can shop HH for astro furniture too!

Other things I can part with:
Fire Bar (the fire bar from Mario castles)
Kart (Mario Kart)

Hylian

Hylian

Turnips prices are 285 bells in my town today

linglingface

linglingface

Will you be on later today? :D

klew

klew

Would you allow visitors to your town later today to sell? Is this the peak price for your town this week, perhaps according to these price patterns?

Dei

Dei

Yeah I snagged the balloon bed for my daughter.

Hylian

Hylian

Will you be on later today? :D
My gate is open now if you want, if not I can open my gates later on tonight again.

Would you allow visitors to your town later today to sell? Is this the peak price for your town this week, perhaps according to these price patterns?
My gate is open now if you want, if not I can open my gates later on tonight again. And yes according to that site my pattern is at its peak.

Zappit

Zappit

Still have a robo dresser for Zap. Let me know what else you need, one of the rooms in HH Showcase had some robo stuff in it.
Geez, forgot about that. I should be able to get it tonight if you're available. I only have the stereo, so any pieces would be great.

What are you looking for?

Dei

Dei

I will be home from derby practice around 9:15pm MST if you want that stuff BErt.

klew

klew

My gate is open now if you want, if not I can open my gates later on tonight again. And yes according to that site my pattern is at its peak.
Later would be good, as I missed you earlier.

Hylian

Hylian

Later would be good, as I missed you earlier.
just let me know when

klew

klew

just let me know when
I'm home now, so anytime. Thanks.

Hylian

Hylian

I'm home now, so anytime. Thanks.
My gate is open

klew

klew

My gate is open
I can't see you online, I've added your friend code and you're still listed as a provisional friend
I think both friends need to add each other, mine is 4038-6092-7862

Hylian

Hylian

I can't see you online, I've added your friend code and you're still listed as a provisional friend
I think both friends need to add each other, mine is 4038-6092-7862
sorry about that I thought I had Added you already :(

You have now been added and my gate is open

klew

klew

thanks, boarding the train now

Hylian

Hylian

klew I am not sure what happened but I reopened my gates

klew

klew

ok, coming back (in and out and in and out ;))

linglingface

linglingface

Geez, forgot about that. I should be able to get it tonight if you're available. I only have the stereo, so any pieces would be great.

What are you looking for?
Opening my gate now. :) And I'll order some robot things tonight!

BErt

I will be home from derby practice around 9:15pm MST if you want that stuff BErt.
I will be around if you are :) thanks!

Dei

Dei

BErt said:
I will be around if you are :) thanks!
Opening gate now, might be AFK so will drop it all right outside the gate.

BErt

Dei, thanks so much!

I don't know why we got en error but it looks like I still have what I picked up from you. I'm going to open my gate in about 10 minutes if anyone wants to come by.

Far, I have a sleek lamp and...I'm sure we can find something to trade for your Astro shelf.

Dei

Dei

Dei, thanks so much!

I don't know why we got en error but it looks like I still have what I picked up from you. I'm going to open my gate in about 10 minutes if anyone wants to come by.

Far, I have a sleek lamp and...I'm sure we can find something to trade for your Astro shelf.
I think heatherling tried to visit and it didn't connect so it errored. It happens, that's why it always saves first when someone comes or leaves.

linglingface

linglingface

Sounds about right, not sure what happened there, but all's well!

BErt

No worries. I still have a rococo table if you want it.

linglingface

linglingface

Ooh that would be wonderful. Currently on a friend's island playing games at the moment though.

klew

klew

Anyone wants a yellow hibiscus bush? On sale on my island.

linglingface

linglingface

Completed mermaid set! :D I was really excited this morning to find that I hit 70,000 points!

Dei

Dei

My Shampoodle is open, I can leave my gates open for a little bit right now before I'm gone for the day.

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/hair+guide

Far

Far

So catching beetles on the Island at night has netted me a fair amount of bells, easily the quickest way to make bells I've found so far. Pulled in just under 200k for about 45 minutes of catching, and that wasn't even me being overly selective with what I caught.

klew

klew

So catching beetles on the Island at night has netted me a fair amount of bells, easily the quickest way to make bells I've found so far. Pulled in just under 200k for about 45 minutes of catching, and that wasn't even me being overly selective with what I caught.
no sharks? Outside of turnips, this is the fastest method of money-making

Dei

Dei

Bugs at the island at night sell for upwards of 6-12k each (as long as you chase off cheap ones) and are more prolific than sharks. You can catch sharks there too if you get lucky enough.

Far

Far

I catch the sharks from around the island when beetle hunting but am pretty terrible at landing them. Beetles seem more reliable for me.

linglingface

linglingface

Be sure to chop a few trees on the island too. If you get rid of the bushes, flowers, and at least the middle trees, the beetles spawn faster. :) I have about... 7 or 8 trees on my island. Just one tree in the middle, the rest are on the beach.
Also, a good way to catch sharks is to fish by sound rather than just sight. Mike was having a lot of issues catching sharks and could never cat them until he started fishing by sound.

Zappit

Zappit

Be sure to chop a few trees on the island too. If you get rid of the bushes, flowers, and at least the middle trees, the beetles spawn faster. :) I have about... 7 or 8 trees on my island. Just one tree in the middle, the rest are on the beach.
Also, a good way to catch sharks is to fish by sound rather than just sight. Mike was having a lot of issues catching sharks and could never cat them until he started fishing by sound.
Seconding that shark catching tip. You'll get a better auditory cue than a visual one in this game. I'm rarely missing a shark since I switched. The shark catching tour turned into an easy 15 medals.

linglingface

linglingface

Seconding that shark catching tip. You'll get a better auditory cue than a visual one in this game. I'm rarely missing a shark since I switched. The shark catching tour turned into an easy 15 medals.
Hey, are you playing now? I can open my gate or visit your town if you're on now. :) And have you gotten anymore robot furniture? I know some other people up there said they had furniture for you too, so I held off on ordering anything from HH.

Zappit

Zappit

I'm not on now, and I won't be able to get on again til later tonight. Think you might be on around 10pm Eastern time?

And no...The robo stuff eludes me.

Far

Far

I have a robo something for ya, not sure what it was, will get back on that.

linglingface

linglingface

I'm not on now, and I won't be able to get on again til later tonight. Think you might be on around 10pm Eastern time?

And no...The robo stuff eludes me.
I can probably swing that.

Zappit

Zappit

I can probably swing that.
Sounds like a plan. I'll be looking for you then!

linglingface

linglingface

Looking for:
Rococo set (have bed, bookcase, floor, dresser)
Kitchen stuff (have blender, rice cooker, stove, fridge, kitchen corner, pots for the wall, microwave, toaster, spice rack, tea set, bread box)
Stripe set (have lamp, sink)

Ordered for @Zappit : Robo sofa, table, chair

Closet Cleaning:
Classic Sofa
Screen
Kart (Mario)
Arwing
Modern Desk
Fire Bar (see spoiler)
Balloon Bed

To order... (reference for me, because I hit cap of 5 items)
Lunar Lander (for klew - HH East 14)
Robo-lamp (Zappit - HH East 5)

(Maybe more to order... Nook's is remodeling! :3 )

klew

klew

Looking for:
Rococo set (have bed, bookcase, floor, dresser)
To order... (reference for me, because I hit cap of 5 items)
Lunar Lander (for klew - HH East 14)

(Maybe more to order... Nook's is remodeling! :3 )
yes, lunar lander please
I can buy you rococo floor today. Would you like a milk can (don't know if you consider it kitchen)?

Should we set up a wish list in our forum blog that can be more easily kept up to date?

linglingface

linglingface

yes, lunar lander please
I can buy you rococo floor today

Should we set up a wish list in our forum blog that can be more easily kept up to date?
That sounds far easier than having to search through pages in this thread and posting multiple have/want posts! :D

Zappit

Zappit

Wait...Roccoco stuff? I think I have a couple pieces of that. I'll check tomorrow.

klew

klew

That sounds far easier than having to search through pages in this thread and posting multiple have/want posts! :D
Sorry, missed that you already had the rococo floor.

I have also decided to start collecting ice series items.

linglingface

linglingface

Sorry, missed that you already had the rococo floor.
Haha I actually kind of forgot too... I read it and didn't even think twice about it. Anyway, I'm compiling a master list of what everyone needs.
Wait...Roccoco stuff? I think I have a couple pieces of that. I'll check tomorrow.
Yay thanks! :D

linglingface

linglingface

Animal Crossing Wishlist:
https://www.halforums.com/entries/animal-crossing-wishlist.86/

I skimmed the entire thread and think I got everything! Some of the things listed as owned items include things people mentioned trading, so I just assumed they were already traded. I also included things the things that were ordered today and counted as already traded.
klew Dream Goddess Dei Far Hylian BErt Bones Quotemander Prime

klew

klew

Animal Crossing Wishlist:
https://www.halforums.com/entries/animal-crossing-wishlist.86/

I skimmed the entire thread and think I got everything! Some of the things listed as owned items include things people mentioned trading, so I just assumed they were already traded. I also included things the things that were ordered today and counted as already traded.
klew Dream Goddess Dei Far Hylian BErt Bones Quotemander Prime
Cool, I'll make my own blog entry for my wish list that you can check every once in a while, or just tell people to go there so you don't have to keep checking

Dei

Dei

My dream suite number is in this thread somewhere, too lazy to skin through for it ATM. Will check in the morning if no one else does. Same with figuring out if I have any kitchen stuff you need, if you don't dream suite my house first.

linglingface

linglingface

My dream suite number is in this thread somewhere, too lazy to skin through for it ATM. Will check in the morning if no one else does. Same with figuring out if I have any kitchen stuff you need, if you don't dream suite my house first.
Added your dream suite # to the blog post and got mine up too.
I perused your house and I could use that little dish washer and wall cabinet please!

Dei

Dei

I have a soda dispenser, and ice cream freezer, a sink, and a tea set in my locker as well.

Also, my locker is full as heck, so at some point on Sunday I am just going to dump everything on the ground and open my gates. :p

linglingface

linglingface

I have a soda dispenser, and ice cream freezer, a sink, and a tea set in my locker as well.

Also, my locker is full as heck, so at some point on Sunday I am just going to dump everything on the ground and open my gates. :p
Ooh I would love the sink too!

So, I'm really bummed that you can't refurbish the phone box. :( It's red and I was hoping it'd be a customizable piece to turn blueeee.

Does anyone want a raccoon wall clock (from the Best Buy exclusives)? http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone
There's a cheat for it (change your SSID to "Bestbuy" and then check with your post office for the gift) but the date for the clock has past. It *is* available to order though if anyone wants it. :) The exclusive now is the cat tower.

Zappit

Zappit

I know I have the Roccoco wall, and I think I have the shelf. You available tonight, Heatherling?

linglingface

linglingface

I know I have the Roccoco wall, and I think I have the shelf. You available tonight, Heatherling?
Not until after 10pm PST. I'm on now though, and your robo stuff just arrived!
Ordered the robo lamp just now, as well as the lunar lander for klew.

BErt

I now have a mermaid closet, a robo floor, and I still have a rococo table. I'm stepping out for awhile, but I'll open my gate around 10PM EST for anyone that wants this stuff.

Dei

Dei

I won't be home at 10 EST, but I do need that mermaid closet. :x

Zappit

Zappit

I now have a mermaid closet, a robo floor, and I still have a rococo table. I'm stepping out for awhile, but I'll open my gate around 10PM EST for anyone that wants this stuff.
I could take that robo floor.

I think 10pm Pacific is a bit late for me, Heatherling. Maybe tomorrow.

BErt

I won't be home at 10 EST, but I do need that mermaid closet. :x
That's fine, you have dibs. Gate is open if anyone else wants to stop by.

linglingface

linglingface

No worries! I'll be on after 7pm PST tomorrow and will have stuff for you and BErt

Dei

Dei

BErt said:
That's fine, you have dibs. Gate is open if anyone else wants to stop by.
Thanks for dropping that closet in my town, I didn't even notice until this morning. :X

Dei

Dei

I'm not around, but my gate is open and I have a bunch of free for all stuff on the ground. Knock yourselves out. :p

linglingface

linglingface

On now and I have a bunch of robo stuff, an astro wall and a lunar lander!

BErt

On now and I have a bunch of robo stuff, an astro wall and a lunar lander!
I have a few things for you too but I can't see your town...

linglingface

linglingface

I have a few things for you too but I can't see your town...
Hmmm maybe I dont have you added... /checking

linglingface

linglingface

Leaving my town open for a bit but I'll be afk! :) I have all my trades laid out by the train station. Help yourself to fruit.

klew

klew

Hmmm maybe I dont have you added... /checking
I don't think I'm added on your side either (you're still provisional on my side).

linglingface

linglingface

I don't think I'm added on your side either (you're still provisional on my side).
Fixed! Oops! :) opening my town now. All trades are by the train station. I'll be afk again but help yourselves to fruit!

linglingface

linglingface

Aquired a wall clock today! I have 5 pieces for you in my town!

Hylian

Hylian

My house is now fully upgraded and completely paid off!

Now onto decorating it :)

linglingface

linglingface

List of customizable furniture! I'm hooked on customizing furniture now (not my own designs, just colors) and before I had just a list of furniture and colors, but now I found this blog with pictures! :)
http://moimoigeorge.tumblr.com/remake
It's in Japanese, but just click the link next to the picture and it'll pull up the different colors! I'm currently turning the Blue Stripe set into a pink stripe, and the Rococo Set is turning white (which is actually mostly pink). I think I may start collecting Exotic furniture later on to turn black & red, but maybe for another house since my main home is turning all pink and bright!

Zappit

Zappit

Picked up a Roccoco candlestick for when we finally trade, Heatherling.

BErt

List of customizable furniture! I'm hooked on customizing furniture now (not my own designs, just colors)
Definitely this. All my Astro furniture is blue/black now, it looks way better than the original orange.

Thanks for the guide!

klew

klew

My last two turnip prices were 90 and 114, so tomorrow morning or afternoon should be my max buyback price.

Dei

Dei

klew said:
My last two turnip prices were 90 and 114, so tomorrow morning or afternoon should be my max buyback price.
Unless you have random. My husband went 90, 120, 54. :/

linglingface

linglingface

Picked up a Roccoco candlestick for when we finally trade, Heatherling.
I actually had that in my store today and bought a second one too because symmetry. XD
When will you be on next?

klew

klew

Unless you have random. My husband went 90, 120, 54. :/
I have 112 this morning, aww. I even had the decreasing trend earlier in the week. I hope I get a good random to sell my turnips.

Zappit

Zappit

I actually had that in my store today and bought a second one too because symmetry. XD
When will you be on next?
Not until tonight. It's my mother's birthday and I'm busy all day.

linglingface

linglingface

Okay, I close at work today so I won't be on until extra late your time. Maybe tomorrow then. :) I'll open my gate around 5pm PST and leave it open for a while.

Pink stripe used to be blue stripe! Also, a silver toilet because it couldn't be pink, so I settled for fancy silver. And a pink tub!!! XD

This is Rococo in "gothic white" aka PINK! Also an ebony piano now in ivory.

I taught Kyle "My Queen."

Shari is my favorite because she's always drunk and hilarious. :)

Resetti! He told me to GET OUT.

Gusto

Gusto

UP AND AT THEM

BErt

My shops are closed for the evening but I have a whole bunch of persimmons if anyone is missing them. Gate is open and they're outside my station, help yourself. I'll be fishing.

Dei

Dei

Turnips at 320 today

klew

klew

Turnips at 320 today
Would you be online later today?

BErt

Turnips at 320 today
Open open open open :D

Edit: Ha Ninja'd

Dei

Dei

I can open my gate in a minute.

Dei

Dei

klew said:
Would you be online later today?
Just let me know when, I have no life. :p

Gate is open right now, I may be AFK though.

klew

klew

Just let me know when, I have no life. :p

Gate is open right now, I may be AFK though.
no problem, thanks, might borrow some persimmons if that's ok?

BErt

no problem, thanks, might borrow some persimmons if that's ok?
I left 3 by her station and still have like 30 more if anyone else wants any :p

klew

klew

I left 3 by her station and still have like 30 more if anyone else wants any :p
thanks, though already grabbed a 9-pack, should be plenty to start a forest

linglingface

linglingface

Persimmon please! I'm going to head out for a couple hours but I'll leave my gate open. Robo stuff and a modern desk are by the train station!

Zappit

Zappit

Dropped off Roccoco stuff for ya, [user]heatherling[/user]! Thanks for the robo stuff!

linglingface

linglingface

Thanks for the persimmon & rococo items!

This is how Shari greeted me this morning...

Added a couple things to my "garage sale" list: https://www.halforums.com/entries/animal-crossing-wishlist.86/

Dei

Dei

My husband is trying to collect the minimalist set. He has couch, ottoman, lamp, closet, and mini table I believe.

I just need to be able to pick it up and drop it to get it in my catalogue too, so if you have something you don't want to give up that is what I can do.

linglingface

linglingface

My husband is trying to collect the minimalist set. He has couch, ottoman, lamp, closet, and mini table I believe.

I just need to be able to pick it up and drop it to get it in my catalogue too, so if you have something you don't want to give up that is what I can do.
I can order the bed for you. And I have the clock in my house that I can have you pick up and drop. :)

Also, does anyone have music to trade? I just realized that music is orderable! I only have K.K. Jongara right now!

Aaaand Dei , if you haven't already, you may be interested in having Cyrus craft a music box for you to go with the mermaid set! It matches the decor perfectly! Giant clam shell, music, and bells!

Dei

Dei

He does have the clock already I think,, he definitely needs the bed though.

I have KK Adventure, which is not the right music for my mermaid room. I made a music box for my daughter though.

linglingface

linglingface

I have KK Adventure, which is not the right music for my mermaid room. I made a music box for my daughter though.
Let's do a hold/drop music trade! I could use some more music! Today and tomorrow (when the bed arrives) both work for me!

linglingface

linglingface

Turnips 90! I'm west coast, so it's only 9am here, 3 hours til Joan leaves!

Dei

Dei

heatherling said:
Turnips 90! I'm west coast, so it's only 9am here, 3 hours til Joan leaves!
I'm coming to drop music

Dei

Dei

Golden slingshot floated through my town today. It is now mine!

klew

klew

I'm terrible at gardening, so I'm resigned to never getting the gold watering can. I only got it in Wild World because a forumer here gave it to me, at least I hope she intended to give it to me, and I didn't borrow it and just kept it. Assuming you can still get gold flowers in New Leaf by watering a dried up black flower, hopefully someone will let me borrow theirs. I will give the watering can back.

Dei

Dei

I'm looking for rubies and amethysts for customization purposes.

klew

klew

I will start hoarding ore then.

linglingface

linglingface

You can have mine. I don't think I'm going to do anything with my rubies or amethysts, and they're currently just being stored in my museum. I'm looking to make the gold set, but gold is so hard to come by. I've only come across 4 in my ACNL lifetime D:

linglingface

linglingface

I have 8 of each for you! :)

Dei

Dei

heatherling said:
I have 8 of each for you! :)
:O

I have 2 gold nuggets you can have.

linglingface

linglingface

:O

I have 2 gold nuggets you can have.
Hmmm is that you coming to my town? If so, not sure what's going on but I have to pick up Mike right now anyway, so we can try again in about a half hour!

Dei

Dei

heatherling said:
Hmmm is that you coming to my town? If so, not sure what's going on but I have to pick up Mike right now anyway, so we can try again in about a half hour!
Yeah that was me, I dunno what was going on.

My gate is open while I'm playing League of Legends with my husband.

klew

klew

I'll drop off ore for you next time I see you. I've gotten 6 gold nuggets that turned into a golden man and chair. I also silver plated a super toilet and claw foot tub.

Dei

Dei

klew said:
I'll drop off ore for you next time I see you. I've gotten 6 gold nuggets that turned into a golden man and chair. I also silver plated a super toilet and claw foot tub.
Am I the only one who immediately thinks of Fairly Odd Parents when they hear Super Toilet? :/

linglingface

linglingface

Any good turnip prices? Mine arr garbage this week, 80, 130, 70... blargh

Also I came across an astro floor today. Need it?

Dei

Dei

I've been in the 50s, I think my hubby peaked early at 189.

klew

klew

my turnip prices are all decreasing so far - 60, 55, 42, 39, 32, now 25?

Far

Far

Dei Found on reddit. Not you is it?

Dei

Dei

lol no, I use my real name in AC.

Dei

Dei

Still waiting for someone in my town to ask for a police station. So annoyed. Especially because my husband is currently building one and he started a week after me. /fakerage

klew

klew

Turnips are 381 in my town for the next 6+ hours. Gate will be open.

Dei

Dei

klew said:
Turnips are 381 in my town for the next 6+ hours. Gate will be open.
Will be sending my turnip bitch your way shortly.

linglingface

linglingface

Still waiting for someone in my town to ask for a police station. So annoyed. Especially because my husband is currently building one and he started a week after me. /fakerage
I'm building mine, but I've been building it for about a week now since I've gotten super lazy with bells lately. I've still been playing every day, but mostly just dailies with fossils, rocks, fortune cookies, clovers, selling, and done. Time to get my town looking pretty again!

Dei

Dei

I'm building mine, but I've been building it for about a week now since I've gotten super lazy with bells lately. I've still been playing every day, but mostly just dailies with fossils, rocks, fortune cookies, clovers, selling, and done. Time to get my town looking pretty again!
Every time someone in my town comes up to me, I get all excited then all they want is a new catchphrase. My town is full of delinquents.

linglingface

linglingface

So, I *really* wanted carnations and didn't want to wait until May for the next carnation to arrive... so I cheated and set my time back to May to get the Mother's Day carnation. :3 Now I'm slowly making my way back to present day, one day at a time (to avoid weeds, residents moving, etc etc) and waiting for carnations to populate.

linglingface

linglingface

Wheee carnations growing all around my house! So far only one pink has grown (there are 2 now), lots of red, and no white... :-/

klew

klew

Anyone need a silver slingshot (I've gotten three in a row) or golden man (trade for another gold item)? Is anyone interested in trading fossil parts to build mini-skeletons via Cyrus?

Dei

Dei

You can download Animal Crossing Plaza for free on Wii U now.

Dei

Dei

My turnip prices are at 414 until noon MST. I left my gate open if anyone needs to sell turnips.

klew

klew

My turnip prices are at 414 until noon MST. I left my gate open if anyone needs to sell turnips.
thanks, sold the rest of mine, but I sold most of mine yesterday in my town at 120, scared that would be the best I got

GasBandit

GasBandit

Gusto

Gusto

Are people still playing this? I'm probably gonna pick it up tomorrow.

klew

klew

I still play daily, though I usually can't get to it until late at night.

Gusto

Gusto

My friend code is 2766-9102-1008 if any one wants to add me.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

My friend code is 2766-9102-1008 if any one wants to add me.
Added you.

Don't really play Animal Crossing now except when dragged into island games by my cousins. I just went into my town for the first time in nearly two months--it was really depressing. I feel like I should put the place out of its misery.