[Handheld] Animal Crossing: New Leaf

EDIT: FRIEND CODES LIST ADDED FOR EASE OF USE!

Halforums AC:NL FRIEND CODES:
Dei: 1203-9316-6767
Bones: 2766-8704-6782
Quotemander: 5370-1685-4344
Far: 1676-4968-0688
Dream Goddess: 3067-4937-8455

So I had heard about it, and found out that there was a LE 3DSXL that came with it.
...so I bought one in full...
yep...
June 9th cant get her soon enough.

I am such a sucker for nintendo and they have finally pulled me back into handheld. I have loved the series since gamecube, and now I am getting back into handheld gaming despite having basically nowhere a handheld makes sense! damn you nintendo, you do what sony cant and talk me into some sweet light life sim gaming!

I played the heck out of the DS version (Wild World), but didn't want to play the Gamecube version (on the Wii), despite reading that it has versions of classic NES games within the main game. Perhaps I felt that it works better on a small screen, an HDTV is overkill for its play style. I don't know if or when I might buy New Leaf. I'm interested, but still have other games that don't get played enough. If there is a good deal on it eventually, I'll probably bite.

Friend code is 1676-4968-0688 for those that don't have it yet.

I have an ordinance beginning that will allow my shops to stay open later. I think re-tail at least should be open until 2 am pst, if not later. I try to leave my gates open most nights, if I'm around, so if you need to do some late night selling, my town should be available. I also have apples in storage for anyone that wants to stop by and get a few to plant. Should have peaches, cherries and oranges in a few days too.

Heading to Dei's town again.[DOUBLEPOST=1371156787][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am sadly still waiting for my copy I pre-ordered from Amazon to arrive.
You could just get and return it :p. It's been five days now. If you ordered the LE 3DS XL and it's not in, there's a chance they ran out.

You could just get and return it :p. It's been five days now. If you ordered the LE 3DS XL and it's not in, there's a chance they ran out.

I just ordered the game itself since I already own a 3DS and a 3DS XL. They finally listed it as shipped but it isn't supposed to arrive until next week. :(

I just ordered the game itself since I already own a 3DS and a 3DS XL. They finally listed it as shipped but it isn't supposed to arrive until next week. :(
You could buy or DL it now and return the Amazon one whenever they get around to its arrival. We did that with a tabletop game--Amazon got delayed, so we bought it from a store and returned the Amazon one when it arrived. It's free to ship it back to them via UPS. You should also get a refund since Amazon isn't supposed to take this long getting a pre-order to you.

That's why I don't pre-order Nintendo games through them though; Sunday release dates, no shipping.

You could buy or DL it now and return the Amazon one whenever they get around to its arrival. We did that with a tabletop game--Amazon got delayed, so we bought it from a store and returned the Amazon one when it arrived. It's free to ship it back to them via UPS. You should also get a refund since Amazon isn't supposed to take this long getting a pre-order to you.

That's why I don't pre-order Nintendo games through them though; Sunday release dates, no shipping.

I pre-ordered it from Amazon because I had a gift card I wanted to use. I know I could just buy one and return the other one that comes in but some stupid last minute bills popped up and I can't afford to do that until I get my next pay check. But it isn't that big of a deal, it is just a bit annoying.

A Kotaku post said that you can get special items from purchasing fortune cookies, which cost 3DS play coins, which you can earn from the internal pedometer. So now I'm walking around the house and the outside world with it in sleep mode to get more coins in anticipation of me getting the game. Plus, I might get more street passers.

Random side note, I forgot to bring my 3DS to Denver Comic Con, and I heard someone behind me in a Wil/Felicia panel mention all the Street Pass hits they had gotten and was sad.

Random side note, I forgot to bring my 3DS to Denver Comic Con, and I heard someone behind me in a Wil/Felicia panel mention all the Street Pass hits they had gotten and was sad.
I brought mine to Big Wow Comicfest in San Jose and got 12 in 4 hours on Sunday.

B

BErt

I bought my girlfriend the Animal Crossing XL Bundle because she's crazy about the game (see the wtf cosplay thread). I was holding out for hopefully a new Zelda bundle when the next game is released but reading all this is giving me the itch.

You guys have to pretend to still care about this game in 5 months or whatever so I can get some fruit. :(

Note: Dream Goddess has joined your party! *cue traditional Japanese RPG celebratory music*

Please add me to your distinguished friend lists, everyone. :heart: I look forward to helping your towns grow and prosper!

animal crossing siggy - anthea.png

I'm on my phone and my left my DS at home with my husband so he could play with our daughter, can someone repost my number to this thread? ;)

Added Bones; hadn't seen his earlier for some reason.

I'm trying to compose a town tune. Right now it's the theme from The Fountain ... I should try something a little springier.

My orange trees have started providing fruit so stop by if you need a few to grow. Should be on later tonight and tomorrow.

Added Bones; hadn't seen his earlier for some reason.

I'm trying to compose a town tune. Right now it's the theme from The Fountain ... I should try something a little springier.
Thats because I added it last night after checking the thread for the first time since making it... lol

My gate's open for the next 20 minutes to half-hour. I don't have much, but there are trees with pears to be picked, if anyone's looking to diversify their fruit.