[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

So far the tells that I've noticed or have been discussed by the group.

Me: I laugh when I've been accused.
Terrik: Get's really really passionate about pointing out an imposter if he's innocent. Stays super calm when it's him.
Cobra: Immediately accuses the first person who accuses him and has very non-serious tone in voice. Though it also turns out he's bad at telling the truth too.
Razalon: "I was doing stuff"

GasBandit

Staff member
Also something I said in dead guy chat last night:

It was obvious that the imposters were Cobra and Celt Z, and they were doing a terrible job of covering it up...
"If we're ever really in a zombie apocalypse, I want to team up with Cobra and Celt Z because they'll never be able to convincingly hide a bite."

Same, except I know I can outrun you, and now I WON'T FEEL GUILTY LEAVING YOU BEHIND.

I'd help Cobra. Cobra didn't betray me.

GasBandit

Staff member
Showing the EU lag from my perspective, where Cobra kills me in what looks to be a group of 4 people, and then when terrik appears on the vent when in reality he apparently never came out of the vent.

Your memory apparently only goes back one week XD
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your BETRAYAL.

Incidentally, both my husband and my son are laughing at my pain. Mr. Z watched Dei's video and said, "I like how Gas knew he was in the doghouse.".

The men in my life suck. I'm running away from home with the dog.

I mean, @Celt Z killed Gas first every single time she was imposter until we told her it made her the first suspect, so I really wouldn't feel too bad about it. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't think the lights were off, but your trajectory was zooming straight past comms and I don't think you even saw in to the room.
Maybe it was lag, but things looked different to me. The lights were on, and Celt Z's body was dangerously close to the door. If I'd been thinking straight, I would have just sabotaged the door shut.

Maybe it was lag, but things looked different to me. The lights were on, and Celt Z's body was dangerously close to the door. If I'd been thinking straight, I would have just sabotaged the door shut.
Nah, that would have been worse. Cobra is self admittedly pretty blind if the corpse isn't right under his feet.

Also, I think it was also part guilt.

GasBandit

Staff member
Also, that was not the first time of the night you killed Keltsey in cold blood.

No, but the first time I at least had a "she killed me last week" debt to call in. And I killed her right away without lulling her into a false sense of security for 10 minutes.

No, but the first time I at least had a "she killed me last week" debt to call in. And I killed her right away without lulling her into a false sense of security for 10 minutes.
I have a clip of an even more terrible betrayal coming soon.

GasBandit

Staff member
I have a clip of an even more terrible betrayal coming soon.
When I said that, I actually was worried it was her and she was using ME as an alibi, because she did fall behind and out of my sight during the exact timeframe that the murder happened.
Obviously it became apparent later it was not her.

Edit - here was the part in question from my perspective. It really did look to me like Celt Z broke off from me during the Oxygen emergency.

Last edited:
In which I totally would have seen Cobra kill Keltsey if I wasn't fixated on going to push the button.

Also a good way to see what I mean by medscan clearing.
(Also @Cobra_Royality fucked himself here by leaving lights before they were actually fixed because he had improved vision)

Last edited:
When I said that, I actually was worried it was her and she was using ME as an alibi, because she did fall behind and out of my sight during the exact timeframe that the murder happened.
Obviously it became apparent later it was not her.

Edit - here was the part in question from my perspective. It really did look to me like Celt Z broke off from me during the Oxygen emergency.

But Ash was alive that entire time, and Keltsey went in the opposite direction.

GasBandit

Staff member
But Ash was alive that entire time, and Keltsey went in the opposite direction.
I forgot who was who, at the time, because I was in turmoil about what - if anything - to do about my Celt Z suspicions.

When you have the luxury of re-watching the video later, yeah, it's obvious, but in the tension of the moment it's harder to keep the order of events straight in my head.

I forgot who was who, at the time, because I was in turmoil about what - if anything - to do about my Celt Z suspicions.

When you have the luxury of re-watching the video later, yeah, it's obvious, but in the tension of the moment it's harder to keep the order of events straight in my head.
What killed me here is Terrik was literally standing next to Cobra in the log room, and seemed to totally forget that happened.

I've started attempting to make it a habit to recite who was alive in the last room I was in in my head so if something happens I'll remember, but it doesn't always stick.

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, since I'm back home tonight unexpectedly, I went ahead and did the legwork to transfer over my streaming setup to my windows 10 install....

So Among Us won't have windows 7 to blame for its shitty programming any more, in our game nights :p