[Gaming] Among Us (Saturdays at 9pm EST!)

I believe so, but the mobile app version has ads....
You can pay to remove them, like $2, but the ads are also short.

The issue is that if the beta branch doesn't go live by tonight, I don't think iOS has access to the beta branch? Not sure. All it really means though is that someone not using the beta branch would have to make rooms. They are cross compatible, but the non-beta can't put in room codes larger than 4 letters.

It do be like that sometimes.

Post automatically merged:

I believe so, but the mobile app version has ads....
Edit: I might be wrong. It might be Android/steam only.
I have the links to both Android and iOS apps in the first post. :/

Grabbed some stuff from the first half of the stream. I think I had some video compression issues, but I won't be sure until the HD version is done processing. Maybe tomorrow I'll try again with the second half of our play session.

(And I keep everything unlisted because it's just for fun and I'm still fucking with things, I do not need another multi post tutorial, tks :p)

Last edited:
Does the game mute mics on Discord as well when players are not supposed to communicate?
No, we just agree to not to talk or look at video chat. I have a hotkey and deafen everything so I can still talk to my recording though.

Does it tell you if the person was an impostor or not when you eject them? Seems like it would be more fun and better for the impostors if it didn't.

We've always been 1 short of having 2 imposters so it hasn't mattered. That's why we need more to play!
I have Hailey with me this weekend. If she wants to play games for a bit in the evening I may jump on for a game or two. Otherwise I'll try for the following Saturday.

I genuinely get the two confused. I mean, they're both deliberately-crappily-drawn games with coopoeration-with-a-traitor stuff and they came out roughly around the same time, no? One is more "Castle Takeshi" style and the other more intra-group, but, I couldn't tell you which is which.

I may be getting old.