AMA: The Kaggie Files

I'm not down on Canada, scuse you! I've DRESSED UP as Canada so I think I've earned a pass. ;)
Ignore Mr Grumpy there. You can come visit me any day and I'll show you the foxes that live on my property.

How, pray tell, does one dress up as Canada (aka pics or it didn't happen ;))?

Ignore Mr Grumpy there. You can come visit me any day and I'll show you the foxes that live on my property.

How, pray tell, does one dress up as Canada (aka pics or it didn't happen ;))?

You'll take me to foxes?? *cries*

Pics are in mah cosplay thread somewhere. It's from the series Hetalia.

Also she's the faux-mom of a kidnapped child we have together. She can't just NOT live here like she's too cool for this place
But she is too cool for this place. I fully expect Saskatchewan to roll up into a giant ball of <squeeexplode> if LittleKagsin ever visits.

And we both know Saskatchewan is way cooler than Alberta. ;)

@Officer_Charon I don't know if I can narrow it down! I have a lot of dream cars. :heart: I mean, my number 1 dream car is a Koenigsegg. I'm not sure why, but that super car just speaks to me! I love it. I would also LOVE a 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 - so pretty. Those are probably my top two, but I could go on and on. (I love cars. :D)

And second part of your question...I don't know. I actually hate to fall asleep to movies and I rarely if ever do so. I'm the person that's randomly awake when everyone else has fallen asleep. And, I naturally enjoy being up late at night so I find it pretty easy to stay awake until 2-3 in the morning.

@jwhouk Hmmm, that's a tough question. Probably water sports. Like, wakeboarding and other aquatic stuff. I love the water, and I would love to have a boat to scoon around in on the weekends.

@Cheesy1 haha, that's pretty debatable. I consider myself the lucky one. He puts up with A LOT from me - my crazy antics, dragging him to conventions, letting me spend all of our money on costumes. Plus, he even puts up with me on my bad days. And I do have them. =^^= It's nice that anyone considers him lucky though. :heart:

@Emrys it's a date! I'll come visit you and we can go look at foxes together!!! :D I cant' even handle it, my heart is pounding even now.

Aw @Chad Sexington you remembered our tryst! Well, if you put it that way I do suppose I owe Canada so much. ;)

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

If you'd go on a 7 day trip in the following countries, where would you like to go :

Anywhere in the US :

Canada :

Yurop :

Asia :

If you'd go on a 7 day trip in the following countries, where would you like to go :

Anywhere in the US :

Canada :

Yurop :

Asia :
Ooo Anon, mysterious!

In the US I would really love to go to Boston or any historic town back east. I love history so any place that holds a strong sense of times gone by, I would love.

Sadly, I know very little about Canada or the different provinces. I would likely go to the place that has the highest concentration of Halforumites so I could meet everyone.

Europe is so hard because there are so many places I want to go!! But Ireland is my number one right now. It is calling my name so hard. The scenery, the people, I just want to experience it all!

As for Asia, I would go to Japan in a heart beat. There's a freaking fox temple and you can go and meet foxes and just guhh! But I really, there's a lot about Japan I would love to go and enjoy first hand, the culture, the food, the atmosphere.

So yeah! I actully plan on starting a tradition of a yearly trip out of the country next year. :D

BOTH @Bubble181 !

I like burning sunshine because I give myself sun tattoos every year and I need a lot of sun for that. And since winter is harsh, any little ray of sunshine during that time is welcome. =^^=

I actually took a "wrong" second picture by mistake. I was going for "barely a bikini" vs "full uniform", and now I see both are on the "scantily clad" side of things. But, eh, good to know :p

I am trying to figure out how to make a good Queen Beryl dress for DCC this year, because my daughter wants to be Sailor Venus but I have no desire to be a Sailor Scout. I need to figure out a way to make pushup cups as part of the dress because my tiny boobs will not do the job.

This is just my random statement of the day to spark conversation. ;)

My best advice for the dress is to either give it straps (you can do clear ones) - that way you can wear a bra/push up. Or make it a corset style dress, that way you can wear a strapless bra and have it not fall down/shift around. You could also get 'chicken cutlets' - bra inserts. :D Joann's has them and they have a lot of other sew in bra things.

Side note...I'm going to be Jupiter this year, so yay Sailor Scouts!

Reactions: Dei