AMA III : The Man with Bananas for Hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you prefer a traditional "arming sword" for your blade work or do you prefer something with more heft for taking down mounted opponents?

Banana hands:
You keep asking everyone else the best questions. Please make a reverse ama thread where you ask all of halforums your questions.

Cajungal

Staff member
What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?[DOUBLEPOST=1358029899][/DOUBLEPOST]What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?

BananaHands

Staff member
Bananahands:

will you read the fucking email I sent you and give me feedback re: next weekend?
DONE AND DONE.

Bananahands, when will you and juice make out with each other?
DONE AND DONE.

And will it result in a smoothie?
Obv.

What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?[DOUBLEPOST=1358029899][/DOUBLEPOST]What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?
Sloths!

How do you know Took?
Tumblr!

Do you think that McKinley needs to experience the ultimate?
You mean penis-in-vagina?

do you ever miss silver jelly
Yes. :(

Have you ever foolishly injured yourself with your sword trying to show off?
Not yet, but I'm sure it's coming. I often injure myself when trying to show off. Broke my arm twice because of it.

How do I make myself healthy like right the hell now?
I went vegan and started exercising, that seemed to help!

Do you like my hat?
UH. NO.

...I LOVE IT.

If you had to select a forum member and make a short playlist about your feelings for them, who would it be and what would the playlist consist of?

I thought that bananas were going to be extinct, but a powerful extra dimensional being happened upon BananaHands one day, and gave him the option to restore bananas to the earth, but he'd have to exchange his human hands for ones made of banana.

He paid the price, and now we have bananas.

Do you know if there's any kind of indie film scene in D.C.? I have a screenwriter acquaintance out there, he can't seem to find any release for his creative impulses.

Status
Not open for further replies.