Export thread

AMA III : The Man with Bananas for Hands.

BananaHands

BananaHands

You know the drill.

Let's do this.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

On whose floor would you least like to find your underwear, ifyouknowwhatimean, and why?

BananaHands

BananaHands

On whose floor would you least like to find your underwear, ifyouknowwhatimean, and why?
Halforumite? Hmm.. I guess ElJuski's floor.

strawman

strawman

Is your sword sharp, or is it merely decoration? If sharp, have you cut anything significant with it? Does it crave the blood of your enemies?

Terrik

Terrik

Why must you lie about everything?

Your picture clearly slows you, in fact, don't have bananas for hands. What else are you lying about?

What caused you to be so dishonest?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Is your sword sharp, or is it merely decoration? If sharp, have you cut anything significant with it? Does it crave the blood of your enemies?
It's actually pretty sharp. So far I've only cut a pineapple that was thrown in my general direction. We were pretty drunk when that happened.

But yes. It hungers.

Why must you lie about everything?

Your picture clearly slows you, in fact, don't have bananas for hands. What else are you lying about?

What caused you to be so dishonest?
EXCUSE ME.

phil

phil

You have to solve mysteries with another forum person. Who is it and what is the twist that sets you apart from the others?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

When all else fails, you can always masturbate to?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

like.png

Gusto

Gusto

:foreveralone:

dill616

dill616

Do you ever find it troublesome to have hands made out of bananas?

strawman

strawman

Do you ever find it delicious to have hands made out of bananas?

Gusto

Gusto

Do you ever get bored or annoyed with people asking you about your presumed banana hands?

Bubble181

Bubble181

Why not PearPenis?

Terrik

Terrik

It's actually pretty sharp. So far I've only cut a pineapple that was thrown in my general direction. We were pretty drunk when that happened.

But yes. It hungers.

EXCUSE ME.

Ah. They're retractable. Thanks Ghost-of-Silver Jelly-Past.

BananaHands

BananaHands

You have to solve mysteries with another forum person. Who is it and what is the twist that sets you apart from the others?
I'd like to see a situation where there are a string of petroleum thefts across the city, and because I'm only one more 'mess-up' until the well-meaning, yet vulgar chief takes my badge they partner me up with the chain-smoking baby known as Espy.​
We'd have our disagreements and my inability to think it's anyone other than that GasBandit, but the discovery of broken surfboards near all of the crime scenes by Espy points to who was the thief all along...​

BananaHands

BananaHands

When all else fails, you can always masturbate to?
Hmm. I couldn't find that ice cream gif you love, so I guess I'll have to actually answer this.

Uh... Stoya?

Do you ever find it troublesome to have hands made out of bananas?
The name comes from my warmer-than-average hands. So yes. I do. God forbid I hold something and and it to someone. They're always like... "WHY IS THIS SO WARM?" Oh, and hold handing gets uncomfortable.

Do you ever find it delicious to have hands made out of bananas?
And nutritious!

Do you ever get bored or annoyed with people asking you about your presumed banana hands?
Hahah. Nah. It's not so bad. I do get annoyed when smoking a hookah. I GET IT. MY HANDS ARE WARM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXCLAIM HOW WARM THE HOSE IS WHEN I HAND IT OVER TO YOU.

Why not PearPenis?
Last thing I want is a label that makes it seem like my penis is edible. Ow ow ow ow.

Gusto

Gusto

Aw man everyone wants to fight crime with Yspeii.

dill616

dill616

Oooooohhhhh! It all makes sense now. My body temperature runs at around 94-95 F. EVERYONE feels extremely warm to me. Heat blankets, all of you!

Gusto

Gusto

Oooooohhhhh! It all makes sense now. My body temperature runs at around 94-95 F. EVERYONE feels extremely warm to me. Heat blankets, all of you!
Me too, homie.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm a human furnace. :(

strawman

strawman

I'm quite warm myself. People would be shaking hands, come across someone with cold hands and say, "Cold hands, warm heart!" then they'd shake my hand. "Yeah, I know, cold heart." :(

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Oh, youuu...

Mr. Bananalamadingdong, were you suddenly given the credentials and political experience to run for president of 'Murica, would there be any deep dark scandals in your past that would be brought to light, thus costing you the election?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

What helps Obama unwind?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Oh, youuu...

Mr. Bananalamadingdong, were you suddenly given the credentials and political experience to run for president of 'Murica, would there be any deep dark scandals in your past that would be brought to light, thus costing you the election?
Haven't been arrested or anything yet, so that's a good start.

Hmm. ElJuski and I had a situation where we were given a lot of responsibility to do this HUUUUUGE Haiti Connection event right after we joined. Truth was, we only joined to hit on this this really cute girl.. so we just kind of backed off and this event that had a couple hundred invested into it fell apart because of our apathy.

They didn't really talk to us after that. Got a few glares from that girl and she stole my hookah and left it outside of her apartment for five months.

:([DOUBLEPOST=1357927581][/DOUBLEPOST]
What helps Obama unwind?
Now, don't quote me on this, but I hear he likes to kick back with a few 40s, smoke some hash and play Leisure Suit Larry.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

The class field trip was completely ruined by _____________

strawman

strawman

What's one thing that you lost or was taken from you that you still wish you had, but haven't replaced.

Calleja

Calleja

If you could make any American president right NOW, who would you put in office?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

If you could make any forumite, past or present, president after the term served by the response to Calleja, who would it be?

Calleja

Calleja

teehee

I'm not American though :( (in the unitedstatesian kind of way, but I won't bring up THAT old debate >_>)

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Do you have a favourite and/or lucky pair of boxers? And why?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I still love this question.

What would you rather fight, 100 duck sized horses, or one horse sized duck?

phil

phil

Why do I see a monster when I look into a mirror?

BananaHands

BananaHands

The class field trip was completely ruined by _____________
The class field trip was completely ruined by taking the students to Chipotle before that two hour bus ride home.

What's one thing that you lost or was taken from you that you still wish you had, but haven't replaced.
My Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Pizza Time!" clock. It was on a cartoon pizza and always informed that yes, it was pizza time.

If you could make any American president right NOW, who would you put in office?
Jon Stewart. Without a doubt.

If you could make any forumite, past or present, president after the term served by the response to Calleja, who would it be?
stienman . I don't always agree with him, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and able to meet people in the middle.

Do you have a favourite and/or lucky pair of boxers? And why?
Yes I do. There are a bunch of cartoon sloths on them. I fuckin' love sloths. I save it for special nights.

I still love this question.

What would you rather fight, 100 duck sized horses, or one horse sized duck?
Horse-sized duck.

Horses insides are all just one big bag of guts, you could just start kicking those suckers over and they're done. No challenge.

I would fight the gigantic duck, attempt to mount it and be "GREG, THE DUCKRIDER".

Why do I see a monster when I look into a mirror?
Because you touch yourself at night!

No, but really... you have body dysmorphic disorder. You should really see someone about that.

Calleja

Calleja

While I LOVE your answer I feel the irrational need to point out it's JON, not John.

*twitch*

BananaHands

BananaHands

While I LOVE your answer I feel the irrational need to point out it's JON, not John.

*twitch*
Arg! Fixing it now. Stop twitching!

FnordBear

FnordBear

Do you prefer a traditional "arming sword" for your blade work or do you prefer something with more heft for taking down mounted opponents?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Do you prefer a traditional "arming sword" for your blade work or do you prefer something with more heft for taking down mounted opponents?
I like me blade, but a well-aimed bolas would knock any mounted opponent off the horse.

phil

phil

Banana hands:
You keep asking everyone else the best questions. Please make a reverse ama thread where you ask all of halforums your questions.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Bananahands:

will you read the fucking email I sent you and give me feedback re: next weekend?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Bananahands, when will you and juice make out with each other?

Zappit

Zappit

And will it result in a smoothie?

Cajungal

Cajungal

What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?[DOUBLEPOST=1358029899][/DOUBLEPOST]What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?

figmentPez

figmentPez

How do you know Took?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Do you think that McKinley needs to experience the ultimate?

T

The_Khan

do you ever miss silver jelly

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Have you ever foolishly injured yourself with your sword trying to show off?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

How do I make myself healthy like right the hell now?

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Do you like my hat?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Bananahands:

will you read the fucking email I sent you and give me feedback re: next weekend?
DONE AND DONE.

DONE AND DONE.

And will it result in a smoothie?
Obv.

What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?[DOUBLEPOST=1358029899][/DOUBLEPOST]What is something that just warms the cockles of your heart?
Sloths!

How do you know Took?
Tumblr!

Do you think that McKinley needs to experience the ultimate?
You mean penis-in-vagina?

do you ever miss silver jelly
Yes. :(

Have you ever foolishly injured yourself with your sword trying to show off?
Not yet, but I'm sure it's coming. I often injure myself when trying to show off. Broke my arm twice because of it.

How do I make myself healthy like right the hell now?
I went vegan and started exercising, that seemed to help!

Do you like my hat?
UH. NO.

...I LOVE IT.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

What is your favourite curse word? Is it the one you use most often?

BananaHands

BananaHands

What is your favourite curse word? Is it the one you use most often?
It's usually a slew of swear words all mashed together when I get angry at something. "SONOFABITCHINFUCKSHITCOCKSUCKERMOTHERFUCKINASSHOLEDICKHEADSHITFUCK!"

Does that count?

T

The_Khan

do you ever spoonhaggle or cornswallip?

BananaHands

BananaHands

do you ever spoonhaggle or cornswallip?
Both. Once. Never again.

T

The_Khan

you are a brave man for doing it even once.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

You mean penis-in-vagina?
No, dickhead, SEX!

phil

phil

If you had to select a forum member and make a short playlist about your feelings for them, who would it be and what would the playlist consist of?

strawman

strawman

BananaHands should I be glad that spoonhaggle and cornswallip are not google-able?

Wahad

Wahad

If Bananas were extinct, what fruit would your hands be instead?

strawman

strawman

I thought that bananas were going to be extinct, but a powerful extra dimensional being happened upon BananaHands one day, and gave him the option to restore bananas to the earth, but he'd have to exchange his human hands for ones made of banana.

He paid the price, and now we have bananas.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Will you swear fealty to the Comfortable Leather Throne, or must I burn you alive in thy own holdfast?

Emrys

Emrys

Would you consider becoming my consort?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Will you swear fealty to the Comfortable Leather Throne, or must I burn you alive in thy own holdfast?

Can I be hand of the King?
Would you consider becoming my consort?
Of the Doom Weasels!?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Can I be hand of the King?
You can, if you send your favourite DVDs and games to King's Landing.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Is it time to start this fire again?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Did you start the fire?

Because We didn't.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

How can I nap at work without getting caught?

BananaHands

BananaHands

How can I nap at work without getting caught?
Is it a big bathroom or a single one?[DOUBLEPOST=1369156314][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you start the fire?

Because We didn't.
It's was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'.

drifter

drifter

Do you know if there's any kind of indie film scene in D.C.? I have a screenwriter acquaintance out there, he can't seem to find any release for his creative impulses.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Do you know if there's any kind of indie film scene in D.C.? I have a screenwriter acquaintance out there, he can't seem to find any release for his creative impulses.
I'm not actually sure, but if he's looking for someone with some film equipment, I can harass ElJuski to let me stay at his place every so often to help him film!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Dude, you seem like a pretty chill dude to hang with.

You come down to my neck of the woods, what would you like to do?

I come up there. What do you want to show me?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Dude, you seem like a pretty chill dude to hang with.

You come down to my neck of the woods, what would you like to do?

I come up there. What do you want to show me?
You gave me a cup with an intimidating recipe for some amazing drink for HalChristmas two years ago, I'd love to check that that place out and get a few of those, because I'll be honest, I never made that recipe. :confused: Other than that, I'd love to go on a ride-along and check out some of the restaurants around your neck of the woods. Get me some good ol' Georgia cookin'.

If you came to Chicago, the first thing we'd do is go to Boiler Room. They have this "PBJ" special where you get a huge slice of pizza, tall boy of PBR and a shot of Jameson for 7 dollars. After we fill up on some 'za, we'd head to Wrigleyville to check out a cubs game (I know, the cubs. But it's all about Wrigley Field, maaaan). Then we'd probably check out Goose Island in Wrigley to get some of that amazing beer before heading over to Kumas Corner so you could order heavy-metal inspired burgers that are the size of your head. Oh, we'd have to check out Weegees, which is this 20s themed bar with shuffleboard and some of the best drinks in Chicago.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What about me, if I came to Chicago where would you take me??

Also, most worn piece of clothing you own? Go!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Do you remember me being a bit of jerk to you when you joined this forum?

Have you ever flown first-class?

Do you have a hobby?

What job would you like to attempt other than the one you have?

BananaHands

BananaHands

What about me, if I came to Chicago where would you take me??

Also, most worn piece of clothing you own? Go!
Well, I can't take you the same places as Officer_Charon or else he'd get upset. Sooo.. Hmm...

Okay, so we'd start by getting some brunch at Longman and Eagle, which is this great little place in Logan Square. Then, you love animals, so we'll go with Lincoln Park Zoo. After that I guess we could go to Second City so you can see where all the greats came from. After that, there's a piano bar called Green Mill that you'd probably dig?

I have an American Apparel sweater that I'm constantly wearing. You can see a drawn version of it in my avatar.

Do you have a hobby?

Hahah, kind of. But I probably deserved it. I initially joined this forum to piss ElJuski off.

Nope! Economy Plus though, that was nice. Still had a friggin' baby behind me for 16 hours. :mad:

Do you have a hobby?
Does shuffleboard count? There's a bar near me that I always go to and play shuffleboard. Other than that, I've been doing a year-long battle with banjo that just serves to annoy my roommate.

I just want to film animals, maaan. I keep using my money from my current job to save up for better equipment.

Keep them coming! I'm bored at work. :O

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

You know me so well! I do love animals and being a pianist myself, that piano bar sounds awesome!

Log these ideas away good sir, because someday SOMEDAY, I'll get out there. We'll film, have some good food, some good fun and party it up!!

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

How many instruments can you play?

BananaHands

BananaHands

How many instruments can you play?
Guitar moderately well. I'm terrible at banjo. I can siiiiiing though.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I would creep at you (guitar players are THE BESSSST), but no. Not okay!

Hidden talents?

BananaHands

BananaHands

I would creep at you (guitar players are THE BESSSST), but no. Not okay!

Hidden talents?
MarioKart 64, Connect 4, Shuffleboard.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

What is Shuffleboard?

BananaHands

BananaHands

What is Shuffleboard?

A game typically found at bars. I love it.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Should I get pub food for dinner or go to a real restaurant?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Should I get pub food for dinner or go to a real restaurant?
I'll be doing pub food tonight, you should too!

Gusto

Gusto

Are your eyeborws sexier than mine?

strawman

strawman

What is Shuffleboard?
It's similar to curling, except it's not on ice, you throw your pieces with a tool rather than by hand, and there are no sweepers.

In the US it's more frequently found at some campgrounds, and occasionally at community centers.[DOUBLEPOST=1370034825][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you ever regret that one time?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Are your eyeborws sexier than mine?
Our eyebrows are equally as sexy. If they ever touch, it would bring about the end of existence.

[DOUBLEPOST=1370034825][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you ever regret that one time?
Every goddamn day.

BananaHands

BananaHands

:hide:

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Lifetime supply of (the freshest):
mangoes or pineapples, on the condition you never ever eat the other. Which do you choose?

BananaHands

BananaHands

Lifetime supply of (the freshest):
mangoes or pineapples, on the condition you never ever eat the other. Which do you choose?
I have to say pineapples. I love mangos, but the process of cutting them up just drives me INSANE.

Pineapples are so good too. And I've got a corer which makes a pineapple cup for celebratory drinking.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Pineapples are so good too. And I've got a corer which makes a pineapple cup for celebratory drinking.
That is... enviable and awesome