AMA III : The Man with Bananas for Hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your sword sharp, or is it merely decoration? If sharp, have you cut anything significant with it? Does it crave the blood of your enemies?

Why must you lie about everything?

Your picture clearly slows you, in fact, don't have bananas for hands. What else are you lying about?

What caused you to be so dishonest?

BananaHands

Staff member
Is your sword sharp, or is it merely decoration? If sharp, have you cut anything significant with it? Does it crave the blood of your enemies?
It's actually pretty sharp. So far I've only cut a pineapple that was thrown in my general direction. We were pretty drunk when that happened.

But yes. It hungers.

Why must you lie about everything?

Your picture clearly slows you, in fact, don't have bananas for hands. What else are you lying about?

What caused you to be so dishonest?
EXCUSE ME.

You have to solve mysteries with another forum person. Who is it and what is the twist that sets you apart from the others?

BananaHands

Staff member
You have to solve mysteries with another forum person. Who is it and what is the twist that sets you apart from the others?
I'd like to see a situation where there are a string of petroleum thefts across the city, and because I'm only one more 'mess-up' until the well-meaning, yet vulgar chief takes my badge they partner me up with the chain-smoking baby known as Espy.​
We'd have our disagreements and my inability to think it's anyone other than that GasBandit, but the discovery of broken surfboards near all of the crime scenes by Espy points to who was the thief all along...​

BananaHands

Staff member
When all else fails, you can always masturbate to?
Hmm. I couldn't find that ice cream gif you love, so I guess I'll have to actually answer this.

Uh... Stoya?

Do you ever find it troublesome to have hands made out of bananas?
The name comes from my warmer-than-average hands. So yes. I do. God forbid I hold something and and it to someone. They're always like... "WHY IS THIS SO WARM?" Oh, and hold handing gets uncomfortable.

Do you ever find it delicious to have hands made out of bananas?
And nutritious!

Do you ever get bored or annoyed with people asking you about your presumed banana hands?
Hahah. Nah. It's not so bad. I do get annoyed when smoking a hookah. I GET IT. MY HANDS ARE WARM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXCLAIM HOW WARM THE HOSE IS WHEN I HAND IT OVER TO YOU.

Why not PearPenis?
Last thing I want is a label that makes it seem like my penis is edible. Ow ow ow ow.

Oooooohhhhh! It all makes sense now. My body temperature runs at around 94-95 F. EVERYONE feels extremely warm to me. Heat blankets, all of you!

I'm quite warm myself. People would be shaking hands, come across someone with cold hands and say, "Cold hands, warm heart!" then they'd shake my hand. "Yeah, I know, cold heart." :(

BananaHands

Staff member
Oh, youuu...

Mr. Bananalamadingdong, were you suddenly given the credentials and political experience to run for president of 'Murica, would there be any deep dark scandals in your past that would be brought to light, thus costing you the election?
Haven't been arrested or anything yet, so that's a good start.

Hmm. ElJuski and I had a situation where we were given a lot of responsibility to do this HUUUUUGE Haiti Connection event right after we joined. Truth was, we only joined to hit on this this really cute girl.. so we just kind of backed off and this event that had a couple hundred invested into it fell apart because of our apathy.

They didn't really talk to us after that. Got a few glares from that girl and she stole my hookah and left it outside of her apartment for five months.

:([DOUBLEPOST=1357927581][/DOUBLEPOST]
What helps Obama unwind?
Now, don't quote me on this, but I hear he likes to kick back with a few 40s, smoke some hash and play Leisure Suit Larry.

BananaHands

Staff member
The class field trip was completely ruined by _____________
The class field trip was completely ruined by taking the students to Chipotle before that two hour bus ride home.

What's one thing that you lost or was taken from you that you still wish you had, but haven't replaced.
My Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "Pizza Time!" clock. It was on a cartoon pizza and always informed that yes, it was pizza time.

If you could make any American president right NOW, who would you put in office?
Jon Stewart. Without a doubt.

If you could make any forumite, past or present, president after the term served by the response to Calleja, who would it be?
stienman . I don't always agree with him, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and able to meet people in the middle.

Do you have a favourite and/or lucky pair of boxers? And why?
Yes I do. There are a bunch of cartoon sloths on them. I fuckin' love sloths. I save it for special nights.

I still love this question.

What would you rather fight, 100 duck sized horses, or one horse sized duck?
Horse-sized duck.

Horses insides are all just one big bag of guts, you could just start kicking those suckers over and they're done. No challenge.

I would fight the gigantic duck, attempt to mount it and be "GREG, THE DUCKRIDER".

Why do I see a monster when I look into a mirror?
Because you touch yourself at night!

No, but really... you have body dysmorphic disorder. You should really see someone about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.