All Things Convention & Cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey, got informed this morning this thread received a Heatherupdate. Friday started GOOOOOOOOD.

Awesome pics.

Also, those boots you wear in that Mrs. Demon Lobster XMas pics are downright wicked.

:megusta:

Thanks! :3
Those boots are sooo awful! I love heels, but those are crazy uncomfortable. Last year I changed out of that costume after about 3 hours because my feet hurt so bad. This year I bandaged every toe and added a crappy insole and that really helped! Awful, awful boots.

So... PAX tickets went on sale last week, at least until the site crashed a couple hours later and they closed registration. Registration went back up today, and 3-days sold out in 3 hours. O.O (Last year, 3-days were gone in almost a week, and completely sold out of one-days in 3 weeks.)

04-25-12 Registration
Live
Soon!
Greetings!
It's been awhile, or to be more precise, it has been 241 days since PAX Prime 2011 ended.
I hope you are ready to do that PAX thing again, because we are.
Registration
, Panel Submissions, AND the PAX 10 application are now live. We’ve been busy.
The show is once again taking place in downtown Seattle in the Washington State Convention Center. Well, mostly inside the convention center...we've also acquired the Annex, Paramount, Seattle Sheraton, Grand Hyatt...you get the idea.
Looking for a place to stay? Unfortunately our housing registration system isn't quite ready. If you try to book hotels now, don't be afraid if everything is reserved...it's reserved FOR US. You'll get better luck (and savings) in a week or two when we can push out the hotels system.

04-25-12 Registration Update
Here's where we're at:
#1. We tried a new registration vendor this year. It....didn't work out. We are going back to our previous vendor and registration should be set up next week.
#2. For those of you who have successfully registered, we'll shoot you an email next week to confirm your registration.
#3. We're really sorry about this =(.

05-02-12 Registration Lives Again!
Try not to destroy itthis time! Note that if you've already registered, there is no need to register again.
For those of you needing a place to stay, enjoy our hotels page.
05-02-12 3-Day Passes...
We're shocked to be writing this... but we're completely out of 3-Day badges for PAX Prime 2012. There are still single day passes, and while it's impossible to say how long they will last, it is fair to say "not very long."
But to be perfectly clear: Three-Day passes are gone for good, and the only way to attend PAX is to grab the single day passes that are still available.
THANKFULLY, I got on Facebook the morning they went on sale last week, just in time to see my friends posting about the passes. They had taken the Registration link down, but I had a friend who was linking the ticket-sale page to people! Thanks to her, I was able to snag passes for Mike and myself before they completely took the site down!! I can't believe how quickly they sold out! Those went as quick as SDCC passes... :confused:

SDCC is so close! I still have to finish my one new costume! XD So many feelings!!! I'm in panic mode finishing this up! I'm just procrastinating STILL and wasting time on the computer between sewing bits and pieces. >.> But it's really coming together now! WOO!
And OMGOMGOMGOMG cosplaying with Yaya!!! Swag. (Is that how that word works? I really have no idea.) Anyway, I some how ended up in an amazing group for Thursday! I honestly don't know how I ended up in this group of amazing cosplayers, most of whom I've been admiring for a few years. Super stoked for Thursday! And now back to sewing!!!

SDCC is so close! I still have to finish my one new costume! XD So many feelings!!! I'm in panic mode finishing this up! I'm just procrastinating STILL and wasting time on the computer between sewing bits and pieces. >.> But it's really coming together now! WOO!
And OMGOMGOMGOMG cosplaying with Yaya!!! Swag. (Is that how that word works? I really have no idea.) Anyway, I some how ended up in an amazing group for Thursday! I honestly don't know how I ended up in this group of amazing cosplayers, most of whom I've been admiring for a few years. Super stoked for Thursday! And now back to sewing!!!
Get off the internet :p.

Once upon a SDCC, I was wandering around with Eurobeat Kasumi, and we bumped into his friends Jessica Nigri and Monika Lee in the dealers hall.

We took them outside the dealers hall to get a couple photos. Monika got photos first and I was on bag duty. Jessica decided she'd watch the bags too. Like a retarded chicken.

Then some guy came by and asked me for a photo, so Jerrsica Nerrgri decided she'd take my camera and take photos of me too. With my camera.

Then, it was Jessica's turn for photos! And every time I took a photo, and only then, she became Jerrsica Nerrgri.

And then she and Monika went right into an interview.

This girl is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.